Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pozuelo 18:07 - Aug 25 with 14746 viewsSwanfan1

rarely lost the ball, and technically on the top,
he have to start every game.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Pozuelo on 16:10 - Aug 26 with 2227 viewsW_Hunt

Pozuelo on 15:14 - Aug 26 by Liam12345

What is it with De Guzman that you all love so much then i really cant see why hes selfish and looses the ball which can lead to dangerous situations and i really cant see anything from him that stands out i seem to remember that everybody adored him after he scored his free kick against stoke since then hes done nothing.

Here's a quid - go and buy some f*cking punctuation.

ps *loses*
Pozuelo on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 2202 viewsZut_Alors

Think it's worth bearing in mind that Pozuelo came on when the game was already opening up quite a bit. If i remember rightly, Dembele had just gone off to be replaced by Siggy, that changed the dynamic of the game a lot. Siggy has never been great defensively and Dembele is one of the best in Europe at keeping the game ticking over.

Yes, Pozuelo looks great and deserves a start, but looking fantastic when coming on at 70mins is not enough evidence to suggest he's better than our current winger options.
Pozuelo on 16:28 - Aug 26 with 2192 viewsJokeren1943

Pozuelo on 16:19 - Aug 26 by Zut_Alors

Think it's worth bearing in mind that Pozuelo came on when the game was already opening up quite a bit. If i remember rightly, Dembele had just gone off to be replaced by Siggy, that changed the dynamic of the game a lot. Siggy has never been great defensively and Dembele is one of the best in Europe at keeping the game ticking over.

Yes, Pozuelo looks great and deserves a start, but looking fantastic when coming on at 70mins is not enough evidence to suggest he's better than our current winger options.

In every match he has played he has been agressive and allways on the move. In general having a high standard.

The preformance yesterday was just an continuation of that. Intelligent, fast and direct.
Pozuelo on 16:54 - Aug 26 with 2154 viewsUxbridge

Pozuelo on 13:15 - Aug 26 by andrew

Are you absolutely serious!!! What is wrong with people on here, Pablo is by far our worst performing and laziest winger this year, I've seen him make 1 tackle this year and he's given the ball away more than dyer and routs together, routledge has been amazing!

Where on earth do I start with this one?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pozuelo on 17:06 - Aug 26 with 2130 viewsJackSomething

Pozuelo on 16:54 - Aug 26 by Uxbridge

Where on earth do I start with this one?

My advice would be to not bother. Some people are beyond help.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pozuelo on 17:26 - Aug 26 with 2099 viewsJackSomething

Pozuelo on 16:19 - Aug 26 by Zut_Alors

Best post in the thread.

Yes, Pozuelo looks like a steal and I'm excited about his potential, but he's only started the one match and wasn't particularly impressive. Coming on as a late sub is very different to playing from the start.

Also, as others have pointed out, he's quite obviously not a winger. Away to Malmo and against Petrolul, he spent very little time on the wing and left acres of space with only Rangel to cover it. You can maybe get away with that against lower-quality opposition, but not in the Prem League. He's being used as our 4th winger because Laudrup seems to have given up on Lamah.

His future is in the middle, where he has the potential to be bloody brilliant. 2 years ago, many of us were crying out for someone to play 'in the hole'. We now have two quality players to cover that position and some want to stick one of them on the wing!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pozuelo on 17:58 - Aug 26 with 2063 viewsDyfnant

Pozuelo on 14:19 - Aug 26 by Dull1Thomas

That doesn't really say a lot though does it?
Whoever we play in midfield it is never as good as when Leon is pulling the strings.

Do you realise we've signed a new player called Canas and it's not actually Leon with a perm

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Pozuelo on 15:14 - Aug 27 with 1925 viewsJonezy

Pozuelo on 17:58 - Aug 26 by Dyfnant

Do you realise we've signed a new player called Canas and it's not actually Leon with a perm

F*ck Canas!

Why is everybody raving about him? I haven't seen anything spectacular from him to suggest he's fit to lace Leon's boots yet.

Against United (second half) and Spurs we looked void of any shape, slow to clear up the second ball and getting caught in possession with sloppy/desperate passing under pressure.

How often did that happen last season when Leon was ever-present? Even if we lost the game we were organised, tight, kept possession even under pressure.

Canas might be an exciting, more glamorous option as a new signing but I think we'll struggle if he's the preferred option week in week out as the only holding mid.

As for other threads criticising Ash. It looks like he's had a nightmare in both games because he's got a midfield in front of him that is disorganised, not winning second ball, and giving away possession. Something he's not entirely accustomed to after the last 3-4 seasons.

"Take my hand...."

Login to get fewer ads

Pozuelo on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 1907 viewsDarran

Pozuelo on 15:14 - Aug 27 by Jonezy

F*ck Canas!

Why is everybody raving about him? I haven't seen anything spectacular from him to suggest he's fit to lace Leon's boots yet.

Against United (second half) and Spurs we looked void of any shape, slow to clear up the second ball and getting caught in possession with sloppy/desperate passing under pressure.

How often did that happen last season when Leon was ever-present? Even if we lost the game we were organised, tight, kept possession even under pressure.

Canas might be an exciting, more glamorous option as a new signing but I think we'll struggle if he's the preferred option week in week out as the only holding mid.

As for other threads criticising Ash. It looks like he's had a nightmare in both games because he's got a midfield in front of him that is disorganised, not winning second ball, and giving away possession. Something he's not entirely accustomed to after the last 3-4 seasons.

I actually agree I haven't seen it either,don't get me wrong hes a good player but I've not seen this special player everyone is on about.
Mind you our lot also do the opposite quite often,there's plenty out there who've already written Bony off as a waste of money.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pozuelo on 15:34 - Aug 27 with 1896 viewsjasonbromham

Pozuelo on 13:15 - Aug 26 by andrew

Are you absolutely serious!!! What is wrong with people on here, Pablo is by far our worst performing and laziest winger this year, I've seen him make 1 tackle this year and he's given the ball away more than dyer and routs together, routledge has been amazing!

What has this guy been watching? Not a clue!
Pozuelo on 19:16 - Aug 27 with 1830 viewsDJack

Pozuelo on 15:14 - Aug 27 by Jonezy

F*ck Canas!

You've forgotten one thing though mate. He was brought in to learn from Leon and hasn't yet had much time- I'm pretty sure Canas himself mentions this in an article around the time of his arrival.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Pozuelo on 19:39 - Aug 27 with 1801 viewsGrandPrix

Pozuelo on 19:16 - Aug 27 by DJack

You've forgotten one thing though mate. He was brought in to learn from Leon and hasn't yet had much time- I'm pretty sure Canas himself mentions this in an article around the time of his arrival.

Does Leon get paid extra to be a teacher?

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Pozuelo on 21:11 - Aug 27 with 1753 viewsjacksinceever

Pozuelo on 00:56 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

I'm not sure football is your thing to be honest.

I think the clue's in his name mun
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024