Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay 15:39 - Oct 5 with 11413 viewsDarran

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 2199 viewsdgt73

So who's to blame today fatty malky will blame some poor sod you can count on that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 2197 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 16:57 - Oct 5 by Darran

Nah,I can't remember the words but its not very nice.
I'm sure someone can.

"And we were singing, you Jack bastards, shagged by your fathers, at ten years old"

Something like that anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 2180 viewsDarran

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:02 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

"And we were singing, you Jack bastards, shagged by your fathers, at ten years old"

Yep like that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:06 - Oct 5 with 2169 viewsmonmouth

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:00 - Oct 5 by lifelong

Apart from that brief period in the second half they didn't look like getting anything out of the game.

It would have been a travesty if they had.

But for a shedload of spawn they'd have two points now. As soon as the 'cup final' sheen wears off and the luck starts to turn they are well and truly up s**t creek. None of them realise it of course; arrogant deluded bunch of retards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:07 - Oct 5 with 2156 viewsdgt73

Do you think that version of h+a will upset swans fans, nah I doubt it, but they hate the Swim Away chant which is actually a fact cos they did swim away.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:21 - Oct 5 with 2072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:07 - Oct 5 by dgt73

Do you think that version of h+a will upset swans fans, nah I doubt it, but they hate the Swim Away chant which is actually a fact cos they did swim away.

They can sing whatever they like about us to be honest. I genuinely don't give a f*ck.

Poll: Tory leader

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:09 - Oct 5 with 2001 viewsGowerjack

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:21 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

They can sing whatever they like about us to be honest. I genuinely don't give a f*ck.

Yes

But I wish we would stop singing about them, "you scum bastards we're waiting for you" etc

It's embarrassing.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:14 - Oct 5 with 1984 viewsNeath_Jack

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:09 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

Yes

But I wish we would stop singing about them, "you scum bastards we're waiting for you" etc

It's embarrassing.

It's not embarrassing really though is it? You may not like it or approve of it, but surely you're not embarrassed?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:20 - Oct 5 with 1967 viewsGowerjack

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:14 - Oct 5 by Neath_Jack

It's not embarrassing really though is it? You may not like it or approve of it, but surely you're not embarrassed?

I am when I see the halfwits around me actually doing the Ayatollah when singing you look like a twa t when etc etc.....

Or when many only show any real passion when singing about our rivals not getting behind the team.

So yes I am embarrassed.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:23 - Oct 5 with 1949 viewsSkipTheJack

Lets give them some credit - they certainly play with a lot of spirit, and a combination of defending in numbers and good goalkeeping mean that all their matches have been close affairs so far.

But in terms of quality I've been astonished at how s**t they've looked. Everybody they've played except perhaps Fulham and Hull have completely played them off the park! Being well organised and resilient can only get them so far. Once the promotion momentum wears off they're in trouble.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:26 - Oct 5 with 1938 viewsNeath_Jack

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:20 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

I am when I see the halfwits around me actually doing the Ayatollah when singing you look like a twa t when etc etc.....

Or when many only show any real passion when singing about our rivals not getting behind the team.

So yes I am embarrassed.

Wow, i'd hate to be that sensitive, i really would. A football stadium probably isn't the best place for you too be with that disposition to be honest. I most certainly wouldn't go somewhere that continually made me feel that way.

Each to their own though i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:26 - Oct 5 with 1933 viewsChippy69

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:20 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

So yes I am embarrassed.

You should tell them to stop,and explain how embarassed you are

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:30 - Oct 5 with 1911 viewsreddythered

Yeah, it is that.

And it's a f***ing disgrace, goes well beyond banter imo. Using child abuse in a chant like that, disgusting. Thankfully it's localised more or less to one stand - anyone singing it around by me will get a smack in the head pronto.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:33 - Oct 5 with 1897 viewsChippy69

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:30 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Yeah, it is that.

And it's a f***ing disgrace, goes well beyond banter imo. Using child abuse in a chant like that, disgusting. Thankfully it's localised more or less to one stand - anyone singing it around by me will get a smack in the head pronto.

God one post and you've shot up the ladder with me well done

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:33 - Oct 5 with 1894 viewsreddythered

As for today's game, we weren't at the races first half. Cabaye was given way too much room, we gave the ball away cheaply. Improved second half, had chances to get something from the game, forcing Pardew to make defensive subs, changing formation and tactics.

It's just not clicking going forward at the moment. Hopefully Cornelius will be fit soon. Big improvement when Mutch came on, beating people, opening things up.

If Tan fires Mackay then that would clinch it for me. Mackay has done wonders at the club rebuilding it after the Jones debacle.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:35 - Oct 5 with 1840 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:33 - Oct 5 by Chippy69

God one post and you've shot up the ladder with me well done

Wasn't done to ingratiate...

Part of my view on it was that someone I used to know was accused of being a paedo. Someone did it via social media for shits and giggles. As a result he was attacked several times. He eventually had enough and emigrated to Australia as a consequence.

Hence my dislike for any chants related to that issue, either the ones against you guys or ones at Dave Jones.

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 1834 viewsChippy69

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:33 - Oct 5 by reddythered

As for today's game, we weren't at the races first half. Cabaye was given way too much room, we gave the ball away cheaply. Improved second half, had chances to get something from the game, forcing Pardew to make defensive subs, changing formation and tactics.

It's just not clicking going forward at the moment. Hopefully Cornelius will be fit soon. Big improvement when Mutch came on, beating people, opening things up.

If Tan fires Mackay then that would clinch it for me. Mackay has done wonders at the club rebuilding it after the Jones debacle.

Three losses on the trot and the dictator will unleash hell
God Willing
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 18:38]

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:38 - Oct 5 with 1826 viewsJackfath

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:30 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Yeah, it is that.

I think it should be reported to Childline, and anyone singing it should receive a lengthy ban from football to reflect on what they have been singing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:42 - Oct 5 with 1800 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:37 - Oct 5 by Chippy69

Three losses on the trot and the dictator will unleash hell
God Willing
[Post edited 5 Oct 2013 18:38]

Well, our problem right now is we don't seem to run at defenders, especially out wide. That's the biggest issue for me because that's stunting any attacks, slowing us down.

Jordan Mutch, who has to start after today, ran at the middle of Newcastle defence consistently, it caused them all sort of problems. Longer term, we've got Kadeem Harris but maybe not right now. Mason should be involved imo.

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:42 - Oct 5 with 1797 viewsChippy69

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:35 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Wasn't done to ingratiate...

Part of my view on it was that someone I used to know was accused of being a paedo. Someone did it via social media for shits and giggles. As a result he was attacked several times. He eventually had enough and emigrated to Australia as a consequence.

Hence my dislike for any chants related to that issue, either the ones against you guys or ones at Dave Jones.

Still well done

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:44 - Oct 5 with 1783 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:38 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

I think it should be reported to Childline, and anyone singing it should receive a lengthy ban from football to reflect on what they have been singing.

Ehhh, not convinced by Childline - mostly due to Esther Rantzen's involvement. Especially her claims of not knowing of the Saville rumours which seemed incredulous given her husband was, from memory, head of programming at the time. Stretches credibility to breaking point that he'd not heard a single rumour.

Yeah, I'd like to see the club do something, the question is what. Identifying the people would be a tad difficult, can't punish innocent ST holders by closing an entire stand.

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:45 - Oct 5 with 1781 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:42 - Oct 5 by Chippy69

Still well done

See, we're not all scum y'know.

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:47 - Oct 5 with 1771 viewsUxbridge

Saw some of this game and it was rather one-sided to say the least. If they think they can stay in this division parking the bus and hoping to score from set pieces and launched balls from the back then they're in serious trouble. Hilariously limited tactics from what I've seen. Will be interested to see whether old plasticine chops can evolve his tactics.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:47 - Oct 5 with 1768 viewsJackfath

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:44 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Ehhh, not convinced by Childline - mostly due to Esther Rantzen's involvement. Especially her claims of not knowing of the Saville rumours which seemed incredulous given her husband was, from memory, head of programming at the time. Stretches credibility to breaking point that he'd not heard a single rumour.

Yeah, I'd like to see the club do something, the question is what. Identifying the people would be a tad difficult, can't punish innocent ST holders by closing an entire stand.

Spurs fans banned for singing about Sol Campbell, same rules should apply here especially if the club is serious about being a recent winner of "family club of the year"

They've got CCTV galore in the stadium, use it for a real purpose.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:47 - Oct 5 with 1764 viewsChippy69

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:42 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Well, our problem right now is we don't seem to run at defenders, especially out wide. That's the biggest issue for me because that's stunting any attacks, slowing us down.

Jordan Mutch, who has to start after today, ran at the middle of Newcastle defence consistently, it caused them all sort of problems. Longer term, we've got Kadeem Harris but maybe not right now. Mason should be involved imo.

If you play like you did for most of the game against us ,you should order tin hats of ebay for the incomming thats comming your way

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024