Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay 15:39 - Oct 5 with 11414 viewsDarran

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:49 - Oct 5 with 2868 viewsUxbridge

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:45 - Oct 5 by reddythered

See, we're not all scum y'know.

Just most

Anyway, well done for your comments and saved me having to write something similar. Mildly amused during the Spurs game that the journos couldn't wait to tweet about Swans related chants towards Sigurdsson but no mention that it was bookmarked either side by that classless dirge.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:56 - Oct 5 with 2834 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:49 - Oct 5 by Uxbridge

Just most

Anyway, well done for your comments and saved me having to write something similar. Mildly amused during the Spurs game that the journos couldn't wait to tweet about Swans related chants towards Sigurdsson but no mention that it was bookmarked either side by that classless dirge.

Journos either didn't hear the words or just lazily assumed it to be the same lyrics, tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 19:26 - Oct 5 with 2776 viewsDyfnant

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:33 - Oct 5 by reddythered

As for today's game, we weren't at the races first half. Cabaye was given way too much room, we gave the ball away cheaply. Improved second half, had chances to get something from the game, forcing Pardew to make defensive subs, changing formation and tactics.

It's just not clicking going forward at the moment. Hopefully Cornelius will be fit soon. Big improvement when Mutch came on, beating people, opening things up.

If Tan fires Mackay then that would clinch it for me. Mackay has done wonders at the club rebuilding it after the Jones debacle.

Saw the 2nd half on a crappy internet feed, Newcastle's midfield parted like the Red Sea for Mutch. He's clearly confident ATM which begs the question why was he on the bench. As for Cisse, they might as well have Schetcher upfront right now, he's dogshit

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 19:28 - Oct 5 with 2765 viewsDarran

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:56 - Oct 5 by reddythered

Journos either didn't hear the words or just lazily assumed it to be the same lyrics, tbh.

Yeah that'll be it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 19:41 - Oct 5 with 2723 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 19:26 - Oct 5 by Dyfnant

Saw the 2nd half on a crappy internet feed, Newcastle's midfield parted like the Red Sea for Mutch. He's clearly confident ATM which begs the question why was he on the bench. As for Cisse, they might as well have Schetcher upfront right now, he's dogshit

Mutch spent most of last season struggling with a foot injury, had to have inserts. Not sure if he had surgery over summer or not.

He's clearly got quality in him, he was certainly a signing for the longer term, still only 21 I believe.

Lack of match fitness / not fully up to speed might be one reason he was on the bench. As much as I like Kim, getting Mutch on was the right move, providing extra pace and power.

I'd imagine he's playing himself into the first team.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 20:14 - Oct 5 with 2653 viewswr72

I like Mutch.Watched the whole game and he made a very average Cardiff side look errr,average, when he came on.He'll get an England call up before long no doubt.

They have 4 Premier League quality players.Marshall,Medel,Caulker and Mutch.Odemwingie is ok but he ain't gonna get them the goals to win games in the long run.The rest are finding it tough up here.I think the January window will decide whether they stay up or not.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 22:55 - Oct 5 with 2501 viewsjacw

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 19:28 - Oct 5 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

Innit ! Half the welsh journo's are season ticket holders there....they'll be singing it pissed up on chippy lane tonight!.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 23:58 - Oct 5 with 2440 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:09 - Oct 5 by Gowerjack

Yes

But I wish we would stop singing about them, "you scum bastards we're waiting for you" etc

It's embarrassing.

No. I don't find that embarrassing either. Quid pro quo.

In short, f*ck 'em.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 09:53 - Oct 6 with 2270 viewsjohnlangy

I know this comment is based on just 10 minutes or so on MOTD but a not very good Newcastle team made them look awful.

John
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 11:01 - Oct 6 with 2212 viewsEuroJacks

cardiff look like a mid table championship side playing a cup match,On a par with reading last season.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 11:49 - Oct 6 with 2139 viewsmawdlamjack

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 11:01 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

cardiff look like a mid table championship side playing a cup match,On a par with reading last season.

nah, reading were much better innit mun. Scum ,palarce and sunderland all to go down.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 11:51 - Oct 6 with 2134 viewswr72

I'd add Stoke to that list also.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 12:15 - Oct 6 with 2100 viewsHerohead

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 11:51 - Oct 6 by wr72

I'd add Stoke to that list also.

Cornelius still out, reports says he's not training with the team, and no were close to being ready.

This is why you dont buy danish players, they break in britain (and wales)

Agger, laursen, bendtner (head injury i guess)
Eriksen will break as well im sure (hope not)

Wasn't suppose to be a quote!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2013 12:16]

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 13:19 - Oct 6 with 2049 viewsc00lj4ck

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 12:15 - Oct 6 by Herohead

Cornelius still out, reports says he's not training with the team, and no were close to being ready.

Okore broke too - didnt see that comming though.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 14:58 - Oct 6 with 2021 viewsreddythered

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 12:15 - Oct 6 by Herohead

I hope that was a joke...

Cornelius took a knock on the ankle in pre-season, needing a scan. Given game time against Man Citeh late on, played against Accrington in league cup where he got absolutely clattered, re-injuring the ankle.

As both were impact injuries there's nothing to indicate any long term issues. Cornelius is training at the moment.

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 1986 viewsScoobyDoo

What a poor poor poor p*ss poor goal that second goal was today, Southampton couldn't believe their luck with those centre backs, do they know each other?

I think most of your fans that was there thought the same, the way there was a mass exodus!
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:49 - Oct 6 with 1928 viewsEuroJacks

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 17:09 - Oct 6 by ScoobyDoo

What a poor poor poor p*ss poor goal that second goal was today, Southampton couldn't believe their luck with those centre backs, do they know each other?

I think most of your fans that was there thought the same, the way there was a mass exodus!

maybe we might start booing our team off half time,one day.
Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:56 - Oct 6 with 1917 viewsScoobyDoo

Ian Hollowhead and Manky Mackay on 18:49 - Oct 6 by EuroJacks

maybe we might start booing our team off half time,one day.

Well seen loads 'silently' walking out early. Probably to beat the traffic hey?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024