Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still clutching at straws 10:57 - Oct 7 with 2770 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=371557&start=0&rid=0

When will they realise they have sold there soul ?
Still clutching at straws on 11:16 - Oct 7 with 2724 viewsJackbustard

I know a lot of Cardiff fans and a few are proper die hards who have followed them for years. Was having a chat about the derby yesterday and we got onto their situation and he hit the nail on the head as far as we are concerned.

They could finish above us, beat us twice this season but we would always have the trump card because of what has happened to their identity.
Still clutching at straws on 11:22 - Oct 7 with 2695 viewsDarran

Still clutching at straws on 11:16 - Oct 7 by Jackbustard

I know a lot of Cardiff fans and a few are proper die hards who have followed them for years. Was having a chat about the derby yesterday and we got onto their situation and he hit the nail on the head as far as we are concerned.

They could finish above us, beat us twice this season but we would always have the trump card because of what has happened to their identity.

I think beating us twice this season will go a long way to cheering them up myself considering its never been done before.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Still clutching at straws on 12:01 - Oct 7 with 2597 viewslifelong

Still clutching at straws on 11:16 - Oct 7 by Jackbustard

I, also, have friends who are Cardiff City supporters.

One of them has been supporting them for 50 years, this season he doesn't even go to their games and is even reluctant, now, to discuss them knowing what I'm going to hit him with.
Still clutching at straws on 12:09 - Oct 7 with 2573 viewspencoedjack

Personally I think it would be even more embarrassing if they played in blue against us ......

Although I cant imagine Emperor Tan allowing it, if he did I would insist we play in our away kit just to piss them off even more .
Still clutching at straws on 13:39 - Oct 7 with 2371 viewsheadcleaner

it would make them a bigger laughing stock if they wore blue for the one game they are all dreading. If we got our act together and won the game is one thing but what will really hurt them is if we start mocking the red dragons on live TV. atm they are just about tolerating it.

If they beat us it seems like just another game to us but it's what their whole season is built on. We have Europe they have two games against us.
Still clutching at straws on 14:35 - Oct 7 with 2280 viewsEuroJacks

Kit colours the least of their problems,be lucky to win 5 games this season
Still clutching at straws on 15:48 - Oct 7 with 2191 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Still clutching at straws on 13:39 - Oct 7 by headcleaner

it would make them a bigger laughing stock if they wore blue for the one game they are all dreading. If we got our act together and won the game is one thing but what will really hurt them is if we start mocking the red dragons on live TV. atm they are just about tolerating it.

If they beat us it seems like just another game to us but it's what their whole season is built on. We have Europe they have two games against us.

That's the whole point about the bluebirds unite thing. They can handle having the p*ss ripped out of them by other fans but they're dreading going out in red at their home ground in front of our traveling support. It would be the ultimate embarrassment for them, and let's be fair they seem to have no shame at the best of times .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Still clutching at straws on 16:01 - Oct 7 with 2165 viewspencoedjack

Still clutching at straws on 15:48 - Oct 7 by Brynmill_Jack

That's the whole point about the bluebirds unite thing. They can handle having the p*ss ripped out of them by other fans but they're dreading going out in red at their home ground in front of our traveling support. It would be the ultimate embarrassment for them, and let's be fair they seem to have no shame at the best of times .

I think having the p*ss ripped out of them will go up a level Nov 3rd ....

The question to play in blue against us kind of confirms your point about them being embarrassed.
Login to get fewer ads

Still clutching at straws on 16:05 - Oct 7 with 2152 viewsmonmouth

Still clutching at straws on 16:01 - Oct 7 by pencoedjack

I think having the p*ss ripped out of them will go up a level Nov 3rd ....

The question to play in blue against us kind of confirms your point about them being embarrassed.

Shame we didn't pick a blue and yellow away kit this season. When I first saw the one we do have, I thought it was.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024