Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To beat Burnley today we must 04:46 - Oct 26 with 1679 viewsqprno1fan

Score more goals then them ha joking.

We need to cut off the supply to their wide players. Ings and Vokes score most of their goals from crosses. If we can neutralise that threat we have enough quality in the centre of the park to win easily.
To beat Burnley today we must on 08:30 - Oct 26 with 1618 viewsRs_Holy

We will learn so much about this QPR team today because so far we have not come up against anyone else challenging for promotion.
3 points is everything I suppose but to be honest I am more interested in the performance.
We need Barton and Oneill to have solid games today. In my opinion this is the key to a potential win as it will allow our creative players the freedom they need.... And as you point out it will restrict burnley from creating too many chances.
To beat Burnley today we must on 09:02 - Oct 26 with 1587 viewsAussie_Claret

It's a real test between a team full of quality players that shouldn't really be in this league and a team with an immense amount of heart, fitness and determination.

Hand on heart I'd probably take a draw now, however, I think we'll have a real crack at you and if we can get a goal I fancy us to see it out.

I agree with the initial post that we do supply the front men from out wide, especially down the right with the Kightly/Trippier combination. I think we are more than one dimensional though and we can go through the centre if needed.

Should be a good one!
To beat Burnley today we must on 09:07 - Oct 26 with 1579 viewsHooparoo

To beat Burnley today we must on 09:02 - Oct 26 by Aussie_Claret

It's a real test between a team full of quality players that shouldn't really be in this league and a team with an immense amount of heart, fitness and determination.

Hand on heart I'd probably take a draw now, however, I think we'll have a real crack at you and if we can get a goal I fancy us to see it out.

I agree with the initial post that we do supply the front men from out wide, especially down the right with the Kightly/Trippier combination. I think we are more than one dimensional though and we can go through the centre if needed.

Should be a good one!

Now this post - I agree with and as my best mate is a claret I hope we both go up(yes really).

We are the two best sides IMHO and the table doesn't lie.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

To beat Burnley today we must on 11:29 - Oct 26 with 1490 viewsbosh67

We're going to win 4-0.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

To beat Burnley today we must on 11:49 - Oct 26 with 1471 viewsTacticalR

To beat Burnley today we must on 11:29 - Oct 26 by bosh67

We're going to win 4-0.

Bosh, not drinking before lunchtime?

Air hostess clique

To beat Burnley today we must on 12:13 - Oct 26 with 1428 viewsSuffolk

A real test for the "right sort".
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024