Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. 01:10 - Oct 27 with 2669 viewsqprno1fan

That's what cost us today we were far too deep. Gave Burnley who are quite frankly an appalling side not even close to our level ability wise. Far too much respect. Also needed to play at a quicker tempo and mix the play up. All the ridiculous passing along the backline got us no where. cheated by that performance and Harry's negative mentality. Even when Chevanton came on with us trailing he played on the wing. We need to set up 4-4-2 every game go at teams we'd have scored 3 or 4 if we'd attacked with purpose today. We should be winning games comparably at this level with the players we have.

Harry sort it or F O
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:00 - Oct 27 with 2608 viewsYorkRanger

"Burnley are an appalling side....". "Chevanton...played on the wing ..."

Ridiculous post.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:04 - Oct 27 with 2601 viewsAussie_Claret

You are embarrassing all the other decent posters on here with that dribble...

Gracious in defeat is a quality you clearly lack in life.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:06 - Oct 27 with 2592 viewsJAPRANGERS

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:04 - Oct 27 by Aussie_Claret

couldn't agree more. Burnley are a fine side and I wish them well. Hope they go up with us.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:07 - Oct 27 with 2590 viewsessextaxiboy

Qprno1fan tells manager to FO aftet first defeat away to the divisions form side ...I had forgottem its half term
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 08:44 - Oct 27 with 2510 viewsSpiritofGregory

There was a reporter yesterday who made a very good point in that Harry's having to give more protection to the defence because we have two ageing centrebacks. We have praised our defence in recent weeks without acknowledging that the defence has been overly protected by the midfield. This accounts for the acres of space between the midfield and lone striker.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 08:47 - Oct 27 with 2505 viewsTrom

Yes missing pace without Nedum - hope he gets back soon as he was in great form.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 09:08 - Oct 27 with 2467 viewsBlackCrowe

Unless this is a hoax OP, I would echo your final comment either sort it out or FO. Tw*t.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 09:53 - Oct 27 with 2425 viewsqprmick

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 09:08 - Oct 27 by BlackCrowe

Unless this is a hoax OP, I would echo your final comment either sort it out or FO. Tw*t.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 09:55 - Oct 27 with 2419 viewsBlackCrowe

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 09:53 - Oct 27 by qprmick

You are of course right Mick. Not again.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 11:18 - Oct 27 with 2343 viewskensalriser

Datt Moron is back!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 11:35 - Oct 27 with 2314 viewsthemodfather

many feel qpr set up not to lose, but then any mistake, as at 1-0 cost us...
burnley WANTED IT MORE, they closed us down and took their chance.we had no shots on target that i recall and how dunne misses from a yard out, does me!
their fans and players celebrated like they'd won the european cup....still 33 games for them to cock it up, and how i'd enjoy them doing a cardiff. and mess it up
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 15:52 - Oct 27 with 2228 viewsqprno1fan

Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 07:04 - Oct 27 by Aussie_Claret

You must feel like you have just win the European Cup judging by all the flag waving and celebrations going off in the pubs on our way back in the coach. Your fans are pure scum throwing bottles at players. Rant over
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 2181 viewsqprno1fan

Did you go yesterday? Chevanton was deployed on the left hand side when he came on almost looked like we had two left wingers. And Burnley well we made their job easy by sitting back and letting them attack.
Harry needs to stop setting us up to play for a 0-0 every away game. on 18:08 - Oct 27 with 2149 viewsClint_Power

ignore user
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024