Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Diakite? 19:17 - Nov 5 with 2131 viewsqprno1fan

Surely worth a go given our current injury problems and the fact we are paying him top dollar to pay for the EDS team. If we could have the Diakite of two seasons ago we'd have a player who could dominate the midfield at this level.

I don't think we can judge too harshly his performance in the cup vs Swindon as we was being played out of position and hadn't played for months. If its him or bring in a Chelsea reject on high wages I'd rather at least try him out.
Samba Diakite? on 19:25 - Nov 5 with 2112 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would rather a youth player such as Sutherland. Prefer not have that unreliable lunatic if at all possible.
Samba Diakite? on 19:32 - Nov 5 with 2092 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Samba Diakite? on 19:25 - Nov 5 by Watford_Ranger

Would rather a youth player such as Sutherland. Prefer not have that unreliable lunatic if at all possible.

Its annoying because on his day he could be one of the best mid fielders in the Championship. The talent is there, just needs to fully get out of him

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Samba Diakite? on 19:48 - Nov 5 with 2069 viewsolderR

Samba Diakite? on 19:25 - Nov 5 by Watford_Ranger

The only crazy thing he did in the first half of the EDS game was getting booked for kicking the ball away.

I'd have him on the bench on Sat.
Samba Diakite? on 20:16 - Nov 5 with 2013 viewschris1969

Needs a manager to give him a chance, on his day extremely gifted and powerful. Could look very special at this level.
Samba Diakite? on 20:59 - Nov 5 with 1936 viewshoopstilidie

Samba Diakite? on 19:48 - Nov 5 by olderR

The only crazy thing he did in the first half of the EDS game was getting booked for kicking the ball away.

I'd have him on the bench on Sat.

Him and Hitchcock were head and shoulders above everybody else this evening. Granted the oppo weren't up to much and the level isn't great but we could do worse than have the pair of them on the bench.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Samba Diakite? on 22:58 - Nov 5 with 1805 viewsderbyhoop

3 more for Hitchcock. But he's still 4th in line, behind Austin, AJ and Chevanton. We need to get him out on loan, preferably at L1/Championship level and see what he can do. Anywhere has to be better than our EDS or Bristol Rovers in L2.

I'm hearing good reports re Petrasso, the Canadian winger and Kpekawa the U18 centre back. Were they any good?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Samba Diakite? on 12:29 - Nov 6 with 1708 viewssimmo

Samba Diakite? on 22:58 - Nov 5 by derbyhoop

3 more for Hitchcock. But he's still 4th in line, behind Austin, AJ and Chevanton. We need to get him out on loan, preferably at L1/Championship level and see what he can do. Anywhere has to be better than our EDS or Bristol Rovers in L2.

I'm hearing good reports re Petrasso, the Canadian winger and Kpekawa the U18 centre back. Were they any good?

Petrasso has looked good very time I have seen him, rapid too but remains to be seen if he is all pace... Agree RE Hotchcock loan, if we can get him away to an upper league 1 team like Orient or Brentford, we can really see how close he is to this league.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Samba Diakite? on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 1652 viewssimmo

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/forgotten_qpr_midfielder_fit_to_replace_faurli

Login to get fewer ads

Samba Diakite? (n/t) on 13:13 - Nov 6 with 1625 viewsisawqpratwcity

Samba Diakite? on 12:53 - Nov 6 by simmo

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/forgotten_qpr_midfielder_fit_to_replace_faurli

FFS, if we need him to step up, never mind the history, give him a chance.

Up to him.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2013 13:16]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Samba Diakite? on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 1581 viewssimmo

Speaking of Kpekawa, did anybody see his goal against Palace U18's? It is on player (3rd R's goal). Some strike for a big man!

Samba Diakite? on 16:31 - Nov 6 with 1551 viewsJonDoeman

Samba Diakite? on 14:56 - Nov 6 by simmo

Speaking of Kpekawa, did anybody see his goal against Palace U18's? It is on player (3rd R's goal). Some strike for a big man!

Fcking hell, what a goal..!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Samba Diakite? on 17:47 - Nov 6 with 1531 viewsWilloW4

Diakite !!! The poundlands yaya toure...
Samba Diakite? on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 1509 viewskysersosaqpr

Yeah, we haven't had anyone sent off this season (av we?)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024