Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tickets 19:03 - Nov 10 with 1564 viewsOldjack

any kantttttttttttt that asked me to get a top six team ticket for them can fuk right off ,where was you when we played Stoke you glory hunting kannnnts

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

tickets on 19:10 - Nov 10 with 1521 viewsSuperSwans

Atleast 400 spare seats next to away end
tickets on 19:12 - Nov 10 with 1500 viewsOldjack

tickets on 19:10 - Nov 10 by SuperSwans

Atleast 400 spare seats next to away end

init 19- 20,000 tops today

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

tickets on 19:20 - Nov 10 with 1463 viewsorion3016

That was probably our lowest attendance since we were promoted

Be over there now after

tickets on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 1331 viewsmax936

tickets on 19:20 - Nov 10 by orion3016

Big game on the goggle box was more important wasn't it ,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

tickets on 20:25 - Nov 10 with 1274 viewsOldjack

tickets on 20:15 - Nov 10 by max936

Big game on the goggle box was more important wasn't it ,

that tw*t Russy was supposed to be there today ,yea right the manure glory hunting kanttttt

tickets on 20:33 - Nov 10 with 1247 viewsmax936

tickets on 20:25 - Nov 10 by Oldjack

that tw*t Russy was supposed to be there today ,yea right the manure glory hunting kanttttt

No matter we all so a great game at the Lib, those that weren't there missed it, bet they're kicking themselves now though, because the Utd game was feckall special apparently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

tickets on 22:28 - Nov 10 with 1116 viewsswanskid95

I would of been happy down there today, even watched this game on the laptop instead of the glorys on tv!
tickets on 22:44 - Nov 10 with 1080 viewsScoobyWho

tickets on 19:20 - Nov 10 by orion3016

Perspective, euro games coming up, inc away in swiss and there's loads going, london in 2 weeks, loads of home games and villa / chelsea away in dec. New Years day v man city. Etc etc amd don't forget xmas. I can only make three of them. But i am willing to attend them all if anyone has a spare £600 to ' give ' me.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

tickets on 08:53 - Nov 11 with 974 viewsowainglyndwr

tickets on 22:44 - Nov 10 by ScoobyWho

Perspective, euro games coming up, inc away in swiss and there's loads going, london in 2 weeks, loads of home games and villa / chelsea away in dec. New Years day v man city. Etc etc amd don't forget xmas. I can only make three of them. But i am willing to attend them all if anyone has a spare £600 to ' give ' me.

I think the stadium and club should be putting Ads in the paper for these types of games, i know that you can go online and check but most games are sold out so people dont bother. They must know at least a week before how many away tickets have been sold
tickets on 09:03 - Nov 11 with 951 viewsorion3016

tickets on 08:53 - Nov 11 by owainglyndwr

I think the stadium and club should be putting Ads in the paper for these types of games, i know that you can go online and check but most games are sold out so people dont bother. They must know at least a week before how many away tickets have been sold

This
Everyone thinks we sell out every game so they probably don't bother enquiring
I'd also guess a lot more people can make Sunday's over Saturday's

Be over there now after

tickets on 09:12 - Nov 11 with 925 viewsWinchWenJack

Stoke only took around 500 tickets.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

tickets on 09:48 - Nov 11 with 892 viewswhiterock

tickets on 09:03 - Nov 11 by orion3016

This
Everyone thinks we sell out every game so they probably don't bother enquiring
I'd also guess a lot more people can make Sunday's over Saturday's

There was an advert in the evening post and with CRM and the internet playing its part we are reaching many thousands, unfortunately the armchair fan preferred to watch Manc v Arse on TV
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024