Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 41537 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:56 - Dec 28 with 2580 viewsperchrockjack

Midnight Rambler.-but not one of Lightning Hopkins recordings

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:57 - Dec 28 with 2608 viewsmonmouth

All their successes this season have come from teams pressing them and them playing on the break with a good chance conversion rate (3 from 3 at Arsenal and at home to Man C from decent chances wasn't it?). So, maybe we'd be a bit dull to go gung ho. If ever there is a time for the cautious approach to bring them on to us this probably is it. Just watch us go balls out attack now!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:03 - Dec 28 with 2586 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:57 - Dec 28 by monmouth

All their successes this season have come from teams pressing them and them playing on the break with a good chance conversion rate (3 from 3 at Arsenal and at home to Man C from decent chances wasn't it?). So, maybe we'd be a bit dull to go gung ho. If ever there is a time for the cautious approach to bring them on to us this probably is it. Just watch us go balls out attack now!

And most of our successes come when we set a high tempo and get men forward. It's a bit of a chicken/egg situation isn't it?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:09 - Dec 28 with 2565 viewsmonmouth

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:03 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

And most of our successes come when we set a high tempo and get men forward. It's a bit of a chicken/egg situation isn't it?

Good point. Ten-nine to us then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Dec 28 with 2522 viewsgykes

We tend to struggle against Paul Lamberts sides but with villas current form I'm gonna go for a 2-1 win for us!

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 2486 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Dec 28 by gykes

We tend to struggle against Paul Lamberts sides but with villas current form I'm gonna go for a 2-1 win for us!

We have never beaten Lambert in Prem. 1 point so far.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:44 - Dec 28 with 2480 viewsJackanapes

But the fknuts will be pleased to know we battered Villa at home last season. Awesome, awesome, awesome performance. 1 point.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:53 - Dec 28 with 2460 viewsblaine_scfc

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:44 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

But the fknuts will be pleased to know we battered Villa at home last season. Awesome, awesome, awesome performance. 1 point.

Should of been at least 6 up at half time!

On train now, goes without saying this is a massive game for us today. Fancy Bony to get a few and get three points (praying)
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:02 - Dec 28 with 2439 viewswaynekerr55

I'd just settle for us to play the ball out wide once in a while....

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 2422 viewsLiam12345

5 - 0 shelvey hat trick and bony 2 goal

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:35 - Dec 28 with 2345 viewsWarwickHunt

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 10:33 - Dec 28 by Darran

Ask that knobhead Winston then.

Seriously, who the f*ck is it?

F*cking state, whoever he is.
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:36 - Dec 28 with 2326 viewsperchrockjack

Lightning Hopkins

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:39 - Dec 28 with 2332 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:36 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Lightning Hopkins

What, that's the actor who plays Keith in EE?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:41 - Dec 28 with 2309 viewsperchrockjack

ffs keep up mun. You ve been in that park for too long

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 2321 viewsWarwickHunt

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:39 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

What, that's the actor who plays Keith in EE?

Aye - Mrs. Hopkins from the Hafod's little soldier.

F*ck me, I'll be glad when when the match starts...
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:46 - Dec 28 with 2133 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:43 - Dec 28 by WarwickHunt

Aye - Mrs. Hopkins from the Hafod's little soldier.

F*ck me, I'll be glad when when the match starts...

Look, if you're going down the obscure American blues road I'm out !

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 12:54 - Dec 28 with 2093 viewslovejuicejack

Good luck today to the team I love and always will, you can do it. F#ck off darran
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 13:32 - Dec 28 with 1991 viewsgykes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 11:42 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

We have never beaten Lambert in Prem. 1 point so far.

Nothing lasts forever butt! Somethings gotta give

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 13:33 - Dec 28 with 1986 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 13:32 - Dec 28 by gykes

Nothing lasts forever butt! Somethings gotta give

I like your optimism. Wish there were more like you.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:06 - Dec 28 with 1813 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 with 1784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:06 - Dec 28 by Laudrup

Obviously saving Rangel for Man City. I think Leon should have played, unless he's a bit "stiff"

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 with 1781 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tiendalli. It's no exaggeration to say that my heart sank. Oh well. Plenty of attacking potential there. Looks like FOAJP's 10-9 prediction may have some legs.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:09 - Dec 28 with 1769 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Obviously saving Rangel for Man City. I think Leon should have played, unless he's a bit "stiff"

Thats a team that can beat Villa ... lets av it boys
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:11 - Dec 28 with 1758 viewssketty_jack

pleased with that team but tiendalli......
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:12 - Dec 28 with 1747 viewsLaudrup

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Tiendalli. It's no exaggeration to say that my heart sank. Oh well. Plenty of attacking potential there. Looks like FOAJP's 10-9 prediction may have some legs.

Well it was Rangel who gifted the ball away to Chelsea when they scored...

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024