Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread 09:59 - Dec 28 with 41536 viewsDr_Winston

Vs

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:14 - Dec 28 with 1979 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:12 - Dec 28 by Laudrup

Well it was Rangel who gifted the ball away to Chelsea when they scored...

Thought that was Alvaro Scapegoatez Vasquez?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:14 - Dec 28 with 1978 viewsDr_Winston

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Obviously saving Rangel for Man City. I think Leon should have played, unless he's a bit "stiff"

Laudrup has decided that Canas is his "go to" holding midfielder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:15 - Dec 28 with 1970 viewsJackfath

One would have hoped that if Leon is fit to play he needs to start. No questions asked.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:16 - Dec 28 with 1957 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:15 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

One would have hoped that if Leon is fit to play he needs to start. No questions asked.

Innit.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:18 - Dec 28 with 1929 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:14 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Laudrup has decided that Canas is his "go to" holding midfielder.

Hope not.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 28 with 1889 viewsOdgaard

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:15 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

Agree, but after 90 minutes to days ago after a injury break. Its more or less impossible to play 50 or 60 minutes.. hes legs is hurting.. trust me :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 28 with 1886 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:18 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Hope not.

Yes we dont want to actually win a game or anything

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 28 with 1854 viewsJackfath

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 28 by Odgaard

Agree, but after 90 minutes to days ago after a injury break. Its more or less impossible to play 50 or 60 minutes.. hes legs is hurting.. trust me :)

Yeah. It's not like he's a professional athlete with a team of medics and masseurs to get him through 90 mins of football.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 28 with 1856 viewsexiledclaseboy

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

Yes we dont want to actually win a game or anything

I'm not sure we'd know what to do in that eventuality.

Poll: Tory leader

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 28 with 1854 viewsPozuelosSideys

Would much rather Amat than Chico right now. Chico is an accident waiting to happen

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:27 - Dec 28 with 1808 viewsOdgaard

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

Yeah. It's not like he's a professional athlete with a team of medics and masseurs to get him through 90 mins of football.

They are not witch doctors.. You can help them a lot, but they are not machines... And at 31 year, its not gonna go faster..
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:28 - Dec 28 with 1796 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:27 - Dec 28 by Odgaard

They are not witch doctors.. You can help them a lot, but they are not machines... And at 31 year, its not gonna go faster..

I like this guy

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:29 - Dec 28 with 1795 viewsLaudrup

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:14 - Dec 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Thought that was Alvaro Scapegoatez Vasquez?

Maybe, just checked and that's what it says here too: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/report-chelsea-a-1255246.aspx
I don't really remember who it was, but I thought one of the Danish pundits said it was Rangel.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 14:33]

I hate signatures

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:30 - Dec 28 with 1770 viewsOdgaard

I think its a good pick overall, i dont think Jonjo can play more than 60 minutes, but then i guess Poz will come on :)
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:33 - Dec 28 with 1739 viewsJackfath

Little wonder some are getting frustrated by ML and his picks. Two of our best players on the bench for a game many would say is our most important to win over the festive period. Certainly the one that many would say we'd pick something up from.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:33 - Dec 28 with 1732 viewsthomasJack

Any link???

Poll: Next signing

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 28 with 1720 viewsmonmouth

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:29 - Dec 28 by Laudrup

Maybe, just checked and that's what it says here too: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/report-chelsea-a-1255246.aspx
I don't really remember who it was, but I thought one of the Danish pundits said it was Rangel.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2013 14:33]

Rangel was on the wing waiting for the pass that never came.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 28 with 1720 viewsihatechopra

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:33 - Dec 28 by thomasJack

Any link???

http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34833/Aston_Villa_vs_Swansea_C

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:36 - Dec 28 with 1710 viewsLaudrup

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:33 - Dec 28 by Jackfath

Little wonder some are getting frustrated by ML and his picks. Two of our best players on the bench for a game many would say is our most important to win over the festive period. Certainly the one that many would say we'd pick something up from.

Canas has done better than Britton this season.

I hate signatures

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:38 - Dec 28 with 1675 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:36 - Dec 28 by Laudrup

Canas has done better than Britton this season.

Canas has started in a high percentage of the games we have won.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:40 - Dec 28 with 1651 viewsWarwickHunt

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:08 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

Tiendalli. It's no exaggeration to say that my heart sank. Oh well. Plenty of attacking potential there. Looks like FOAJP's 10-9 prediction may have some legs.

"Tiendalli. It's no exaggeration to say that my heart sank."

Yes it is, no it didn't.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:41 - Dec 28 with 1646 viewsJackanapes

I imagine the throng has bought fruit to throw at their monitors should things go awry. Im nailing my colours to the mast early. Should we lose, I still wont be panicking. Should we win, I wont be breathing a sigh of relief. Half a season to go.

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:43 - Dec 28 with 1616 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:41 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

I imagine the throng has bought fruit to throw at their monitors should things go awry. Im nailing my colours to the mast early. Should we lose, I still wont be panicking. Should we win, I wont be breathing a sigh of relief. Half a season to go.

Turn it in ffs your like a stuck record
Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:43 - Dec 28 with 1608 viewsJackanapes

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:43 - Dec 28 by lovejuicejack

Turn it in ffs your like a stuck record

yeah so are you

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:44 - Dec 28 with 1589 viewslovejuicejack

Aston Villa Vs Swansea City matchday thread on 14:43 - Dec 28 by Jackanapes

yeah so are you

Aint said f*ck all today and I`ll keep it my self which is more than can be said about you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024