Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman 15:41 - Jan 1 with 12726 viewsandrew

Absolutely horrific, and even more horrific is that he stayed on 90 minutes.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

De Guzman on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 1166 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

What a whopper of a thread this is, from the OP down to the CasualJack diversion.

Top threadage.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 19:44]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

De Guzman on 19:47 - Jan 2 with 1149 viewsexiledclaseboy

De Guzman on 19:43 - Jan 2 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What a whopper of a thread this is, from the OP down to the CasualJack diversion.

Top threadage.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 19:44]

Ah, now I saw the words "De Guzman" and "horrific" in the OP and, while not being JDG's biggest fanboy I thought yesterday was one of his better efforts so I didn't bother reading it until I saw you'd posted on it. Now you seem to imply that it's worth reading. A dilemma.

Poll: Tory leader

De Guzman on 19:51 - Jan 2 with 1137 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

De Guzman on 19:47 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, now I saw the words "De Guzman" and "horrific" in the OP and, while not being JDG's biggest fanboy I thought yesterday was one of his better efforts so I didn't bother reading it until I saw you'd posted on it. Now you seem to imply that it's worth reading. A dilemma.

"worth reading" is probably going a bit too far, especially when Casual gets involved. It's an experience more akin to rubber-necking a motorway pile-up, but on the internet.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

De Guzman on 19:53 - Jan 2 with 1122 viewsexiledclaseboy

De Guzman on 19:51 - Jan 2 by FearOfAJackPlanet

"worth reading" is probably going a bit too far, especially when Casual gets involved. It's an experience more akin to rubber-necking a motorway pile-up, but on the internet.

Yes, I've skimmed through it now. Casual Jack was almost incoherent, even by his standards. He must have been angry.

Poll: Tory leader

De Guzman on 19:53 - Jan 2 with 1114 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

De Guzman on 19:47 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

It's sad that particular posters, such as Casual_Jack are keeping the old guard of PlanetSwans away.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

De Guzman on 19:58 - Jan 2 with 1109 viewsDarran

De Guzman on 19:53 - Jan 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, I've skimmed through it now. Casual Jack was almost incoherent, even by his standards. He must have been angry.

He was the same on the old site when his name was Chilled Out Jack though it's the last thing he's ever been.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

De Guzman on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 1073 views2face

According to whoscored.com JDG had 100 touches, 4 shots, 1 shot on target, 5 key passes, and 1 assist. He had almost as many key passes as the rest of the team put together.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 20:30]
De Guzman on 20:34 - Jan 2 with 1058 viewsRancid

De Guzman on 19:58 - Jan 2 by Darran

He was the same on the old site when his name was Chilled Out Jack though it's the last thing he's ever been.

Ah right.It's young Chilly you speak of? Heard a hell of a story about him earlier.
Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 1059 viewspencoedjack

De Guzman on 20:29 - Jan 2 by 2face

According to whoscored.com JDG had 100 touches, 4 shots, 1 shot on target, 5 key passes, and 1 assist. He had almost as many key passes as the rest of the team put together.

You cant posts facts like that mate, the JDG haters will be mortified.
De Guzman on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 1043 viewsJackfath

De Guzman on 20:34 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Ah right.It's young Chilly you speak of? Heard a hell of a story about him earlier.

He's out to get me now. Casual Jack, not De Guzman.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

De Guzman on 20:37 - Jan 2 with 1043 viewsRancid

De Guzman on 20:35 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

He's ok is Chilly.And i doubt he's really out to get you mate.Internet talk is cheap and I'm sure he has better things to do.

Wound him up have you?
De Guzman on 20:37 - Jan 2 with 1041 viewsDarran

De Guzman on 20:34 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Tell me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

De Guzman on 20:38 - Jan 2 with 1024 viewsJackfath

De Guzman on 20:37 - Jan 2 by Rancid

He's ok is Chilly.And i doubt he's really out to get you mate.Internet talk is cheap and I'm sure he has better things to do.

Wound him up have you?

No. He's got a posse searching for me on twitter. Have you not seen his twitthunt?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

De Guzman on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 1025 viewsRancid

De Guzman on 20:38 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

No. He's got a posse searching for me on twitter. Have you not seen his twitthunt?

Nah i've never bothered with Twitter, don't really get it to be honest.What's your name on there i might have a peek now.I'm sure i've an account on there but not logged on in months and months.
De Guzman on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 1026 viewsgosfordjack

De Guzman on 16:11 - Jan 1 by JonTheJack

JDG was JDG.

No tracking back leaving Canas to do all of it. Slow in posession, but supplied Bony with a pinpoint cross which got us back into the game.

His corners were truly shocking again, though.

Always ending up saying the same thing with him. I think he slows us down far too much, but our goals normally come through something he does. What can we say?

agree with all your points of issue, just fustrates me that he has no steel. shits out of tackles, and likes to be the show pony. grateful he is only on loan.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2014 20:44]
De Guzman on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 1013 viewsJackfath

De Guzman on 20:41 - Jan 2 by Rancid

Nah i've never bothered with Twitter, don't really get it to be honest.What's your name on there i might have a peek now.I'm sure i've an account on there but not logged on in months and months.

I'm not falling for that one! They'd be banging my door down in no time!

De Guzman on 20:44 - Jan 2 with 1012 viewsRancid

De Guzman on 20:37 - Jan 2 by Darran

Tell me.

Never. Nothing bad, just him being a headcase at one of our away games.
De Guzman on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 993 viewsRancid

De Guzman on 20:43 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

I'm not falling for that one! They'd be banging my door down in no time!

Eh? Don't be daft i don't even really know the bloke.I don't think he likes me either.He once came onto me in the Queens with his father and said I arselicked Cardiff fans on a messageboad we used to frequent.I've never acknowledged him since then and vice versa.

And it's ok i'm not that concerned who you are anyway.
De Guzman on 00:03 - Jan 3 with 915 viewsgevans

Can't believe people agree with this thread, i thought us Swans fans appreciate good footballers and jdg is a very good player. Yes he hasn't been as good this season but against Villa and Man City he was very good. We are all frustrated with recent results but its not jdg fault, any team with our injuries to key players would struggle. Lets back our players not slate them.
De Guzman on 01:14 - Jan 3 with 893 viewsscottishjack

De Guzman on 20:35 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

That's unfortunate, at least if it was deGuzman you could be confident that he would miss...
De Guzman on 05:45 - Jan 3 with 869 viewsDanishDuck

WOW be careful guys, he's coming to get you.. if hes a man of his word that is.
De Guzman on 08:50 - Jan 3 with 862 viewsJackSomething

De Guzman on 20:29 - Jan 2 by 2face

Anyone who doesn't see that all of our good play on Wednesday came through JDG quite frankly doesn't understand football. The move that led to his one-on-one chance (and poor shot) was breathtaking and was the kind of football we play at our best.

JDG is frustrating at times and isn't the type to knuckle down and put a shift in when he's not having a good game, but as has been said before, it's no coincidence that when's he playing well the team plays well.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

De Guzman on 08:56 - Jan 3 with 858 viewsDr_Winston

De Guzman on 08:50 - Jan 3 by JackSomething

Anyone who doesn't see that all of our good play on Wednesday came through JDG quite frankly doesn't understand football. The move that led to his one-on-one chance (and poor shot) was breathtaking and was the kind of football we play at our best.

JDG is frustrating at times and isn't the type to knuckle down and put a shift in when he's not having a good game, but as has been said before, it's no coincidence that when's he playing well the team plays well.

Your last point is one I've made before a number of times, and it is no coincidence at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

De Guzman on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 843 viewsJackSomething

De Guzman on 08:56 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

Your last point is one I've made before a number of times, and it is no coincidence at all.

I know mate and it was you I was thinking of when I wrote that. I'd have joined you in the argument more often, but it's like spitting into a howling gale at times...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

De Guzman on 09:14 - Jan 3 with 833 viewsDr_Winston

De Guzman on 09:11 - Jan 3 by JackSomething

I know mate and it was you I was thinking of when I wrote that. I'd have joined you in the argument more often, but it's like spitting into a howling gale at times...

Sometimes gales need to be spat into.

I can understand why he's not everyone's cup of tea, but some of the abuse/criticism (like the original OP) is so ridiculous it can't remain unchallenged, even if you're going against the herd.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024