Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! 20:09 - Apr 26 with 2627 viewsurbanspaceman

As an FGR fan who always looks out for your results, ever since we played you in the FA Cup a few seasons ago, I want to say huge congratulations on your very well deserved promotion and I am praying that you will win the League and take that silverware, as no team deserves it more !!!

I can never forget how very friendly and extremely sporting the Dale fans were despite losing 2-0 at The New Lawn, and a trophy in the cabinet at Spotland would give this writer enormous pleasure and a huge smile on his face. Let's hope that Burton can put a few past Chesterfield tomorrow (without reply of course !) to give both them and Fleetwood plenty to play for next week and that Dale can get that all important win at Newport County.

I know that Dale have won things in the distant past - the Lancashire Combination League a couple of times and also the Lancashire Cup - did they not award any trophies in those days ?

Best of luck for next week and enjoy the celebrations tonight.
Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 2545 viewsArthurDaley

A large VAT Dave

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 23:44 - Apr 26 with 2301 viewsmodelboydave

Thanks for taking the time to send your congrats.

Good luck in the conference next season..

Are the rumors about badger burgers true?

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 02:01 - Apr 27 with 2143 viewsTomRAFC

Many thanks. It seems we Daleys have quite a good reputation with other teams fans.

I have always had a soft spot for FGR ever since I heard your fans may have to do without meat in the ground!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 02:01 - Apr 27 with 2143 viewsregjenkins

Thank you very much, all the best to you and your club for the future.

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 05:11 - Apr 27 with 2098 viewsolympicdale

Great to see fans of other teams taking the time to congratulate us, much appreciated and best of luck next year.

On the subject of appreciations, it was nice to see a couple of Cheltenham players applaud the Pearl street not long after the pitch invasion, lovely touch.

Life is a game of fate.

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 08:26 - Apr 27 with 2013 viewsfitzochris

Still waiting for a congrats from a FCUM supporter.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 22:23 - Apr 28 with 1808 viewsurbanspaceman

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 23:44 - Apr 26 by modelboydave

Thanks for taking the time to send your congrats.

Good luck in the conference next season..

Are the rumors about badger burgers true?

Thanks to all of you Dale fans who have wished us well - we'll need all the luck going next season I think. We've been 10th in the last three seasons, so will need to improve if we are to have any chance of leaving the Skrill Premier, but with the right players, who knows ?

I've not actually sampled the badger burgers, but as far as I am aware, no badgers were hurt during the cooking process. Seriously, the only badger I have ever seen at The New Lawn is our mascot Bradley, who often hands out chocolate to our young supporters at half time.

Once again, a wonderful weekend for Rochdale, very well done and I am still hoping that Chesterfield will be complacent and slip up in their final match, with Dale gaining a decisive win at Newport County. If we could win there last season, I am sure that you can !
Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 22:38 - Apr 28 with 1759 viewsdale_spotland

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 08:26 - Apr 27 by fitzochris

I've had one, FCUM fan at work often wishes us well.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 22:39 - Apr 28 with 1757 viewsSussexdale

Hi Urban, I watch for your results every week as Norwood is from Eastbourne and a friend of my son. Could do with him at Rochdale next season! What do you think?
Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 06:51 - Apr 29 with 1651 viewsfitzochris

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 22:38 - Apr 28 by dale_spotland

I've had one, FCUM fan at work often wishes us well.

I was being a tad sarcastic, but glad to hear.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 12:46 - Apr 29 with 1456 viewsParkinsGimp

Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 08:26 - Apr 27 by fitzochris

You will be waiting a long time Fitz, those self centred and self indulgent yobs dont have the class to congratulate anyone else.
Congratulations from Forest Green Rovers !!! on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 1352 viewsColDale

It seems the well wishes continue from everywhere
http://members3.boardhost.com/marionsboard/thread/1398557375.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024