Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant holt 13:41 - Aug 7 with 1850 viewsPDIDDY

Forgot to say he played in lancs cup final last night, up against obrien, our recent signing from chorley, tbh , holt looked shockingly bad, too many pooles pies by the looks of it. Was he at villa this time lays year?

Gissa job

Grant holt on 13:52 - Aug 7 with 1790 viewsolympicdale

It breaks my heart to see Holt in such bad shape now.......really does.

Life is a game of fate.

Grant holt on 13:58 - Aug 7 with 1739 viewsdingdangblue

Grant holt on 13:52 - Aug 7 by olympicdale

It breaks my heart to see Holt in such bad shape now.......really does.

There was a cracking photo of Holty's gut on the back page of the Obby after we played Wigan.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Grant holt on 22:50 - Aug 7 with 1330 viewsSalwaDale

He was at Wigan this time last year, but they were all very exited at his signing. I've had to apologise countless times after I told everyone how great he would be. I've seen him play a fair few times for Wigan and he really was awful.

TBBT

Grant holt on 23:09 - Aug 7 with 1283 viewsmacro

Was rumoured to be joining forest but after they've splashed the cash on the lad from posh, can see him being stuck at Wigan for a while.
Grant holt on 23:20 - Aug 7 with 1260 viewsSalwaDale

Grant holt on 23:09 - Aug 7 by macro

Was rumoured to be joining forest but after they've splashed the cash on the lad from posh, can see him being stuck at Wigan for a while.

I think he'll probably go out on loan to a league 1 side.

TBBT

Grant holt on 00:08 - Aug 8 with 1210 viewsrochdale1987

Here's hoping we make a loan move for him. If you're reading this Hill, pick up the phone to Uwe, you never know!
Grant holt on 01:50 - Aug 8 with 1159 viewsolympicdale

Grant holt on 23:09 - Aug 7 by macro

On a side note, I was watching an interview Pierce gave on SSN today, what a sad sight to see Stuart "psycho" Pearce whipped by the forest owners, it's going to be hard for him to stand on the touchline this season without a spine.

Life is a game of fate.

Grant holt on 09:32 - Aug 8 with 987 views100569

Grant holt on 00:08 - Aug 8 by rochdale1987

Here's hoping we make a loan move for him. If you're reading this Hill, pick up the phone to Uwe, you never know!

Sorry I cant agree. You saw the state of him when he played for Wigan a couple of weeks ago. He was grossly over weight, lethargic and didn't look particularly interested. Keith keep the phone on its cradle.
Login to get fewer ads

Grant holt on 12:23 - Aug 8 with 824 viewsChaffRAFC

Grant holt on 09:32 - Aug 8 by 100569

Sorry I cant agree. You saw the state of him when he played for Wigan a couple of weeks ago. He was grossly over weight, lethargic and didn't look particularly interested. Keith keep the phone on its cradle.

Maybe he didn't look interested because he's being forced out at Wigan. We've resurrected his career once, would love to do it again, that said, there is zero chance.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Grant holt on 12:29 - Aug 8 with 805 viewsSalwaDale

Grant holt on 12:23 - Aug 8 by ChaffRAFC

Maybe he didn't look interested because he's being forced out at Wigan. We've resurrected his career once, would love to do it again, that said, there is zero chance.

He's not looked fit or particularly interested since he arrived at Wigan and is now very, very unpopular there. He needs to get out but he is on a wedge there.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024