Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back... 17:19 - Feb 21 with 1922 viewsChaffRAFC

...to my Dad's at least.

Massive three points, even more so when you consider some of the results below us.

Team selection surprised me with Bunney and Logan starting, wasn't impressed that either were starting but to be fair, Logan played well and caused problems while Bunney offered very little.

Any news on Dawson? Didn't seem to look injured but can't imagine him going off for any other reason. Bastien did well after coming on in fairness to him.

We look miles better at the back with O'Connell there in the centre and Eastham should be ahead of Lancashire in the lineup for me. Lancashire looked in a lot of pain when he went off. Rafferty did well and TK looked solid enough for me as well.

Bunney worked hard second half but just doesn't offer enough at all. He did everything he could do for the finish I think but Lee made a good save but what in the name of Christ is he he thinking when he's clean through on goal and stops because he thinks he's offside. Absolutely ridiculous.

A striker is an absolute must and I'm sure Hill must know this as well.

Was very surprised at how poor Chesterfield were, expected a lot more from them.

A very scrappy game but a very valuable win.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Just got back... on 17:22 - Feb 21 with 1876 views442Dale

Dawson limped off at the break.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just got back... on 17:34 - Feb 21 with 1772 viewsShun

Such a valuable win. Logan played really well. He would've been my MOM if not for Henderson, who had his best game this year. I don't want to gang up on Bunney but he looked hopeless today, and I agree about the instance he was through on goal and then stopped - it was comically strange. Glad to see TK back, he out across quite a few good crosses, as did Rose.
Just got back... on 17:38 - Feb 21 with 1731 viewsTommoRAFC

Logan was mom for me, often he's tried too hard for the first team but he was excellent today, some lovely touches and great hold up play.

Bunney tried hard, too weak, lack of intelligence at times not reading passes or where to be. Although to be fair the quality of passing wasn't up to much today.

I felt the defence held up well, considering the names they was up against today, they'd have looked even better if Lillis took charge more around his box.

Was good to see Hery back, not sure why Camps/Allen/Tanser have been cut out of the first team, or why Rose gets ahead of Hery and Cannon, but Hery was a breath of fresh air and got us out of jail on multiple occasions with his calm and composed play in midfield.

We're so off form it makes painful viewing, but its times like these when you need to pull your socks up and graft and that's what we did today.

Referee was a tosser again, Vincenti and Hery get strangled, no free kick, Bunney actually shoulder barges a full back soon after, stone wall free kick...

Also not sure why Hill decided to pisss Bell about today, Bunney was blowing out of his arse at the end, and if any of the 3 forwards on the bench had replaced Bunney, then it could have been 2-0, if not 3 by the end of today's game.

Lillis 6
Rafferty 7
Lancashire 6
O'Connell 7
Kennedy 7
Rose 6
Dawson 6
Henderson 6
Logan 8
Vincenti 6
Bunney 5

Eastham 7
Hery 7
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:05]

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Just got back... on 17:40 - Feb 21 with 1702 views442Dale

On the ref: hate the ones that attention seek, and this one did.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Just got back... on 18:00 - Feb 21 with 1551 viewsrochdale1987

Very pleased with the win but JB was awful today, lacks intelligence on the pitch
Just got back... on 18:01 - Feb 21 with 1541 viewsChaffRAFC

Just got back... on 17:38 - Feb 21 by TommoRAFC

Logan was mom for me, often he's tried too hard for the first team but he was excellent today, some lovely touches and great hold up play.

Bunney tried hard, too weak, lack of intelligence at times not reading passes or where to be. Although to be fair the quality of passing wasn't up to much today.

I felt the defence held up well, considering the names they was up against today, they'd have looked even better if Lillis took charge more around his box.

Was good to see Hery back, not sure why Camps/Allen/Tanser have been cut out of the first team, or why Rose gets ahead of Hery and Cannon, but Hery was a breath of fresh air and got us out of jail on multiple occasions with his calm and composed play in midfield.

We're so off form it makes painful viewing, but its times like these when you need to pull your socks up and graft and that's what we did today.

Referee was a tosser again, Vincenti and Hery get strangled, no free kick, Bunney actually shoulder barges a full back soon after, stone wall free kick...

Also not sure why Hill decided to pisss Bell about today, Bunney was blowing out of his arse at the end, and if any of the 3 forwards on the bench had replaced Bunney, then it could have been 2-0, if not 3 by the end of today's game.

Lillis 6
Rafferty 7
Lancashire 6
O'Connell 7
Kennedy 7
Rose 6
Dawson 6
Henderson 6
Logan 8
Vincenti 6
Bunney 5

Eastham 7
Hery 7
[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 18:05]

Bunney with the same rating as anyone else? Behave Tommo. He was very poor second half and improved slightly second half but offers next to nothing. He's not cut out for this level at all for me. Worst Dale performer by a distance. Rose started the game poorly and gave the ball away a few times but towards the end of the half he got better and played well second half. Added a calmness to midfield.

Henderson improved when he moved centrally and wasn't stuck out wide.

Agree about the referee though.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Just got back... on 18:04 - Feb 21 with 1507 viewsTommoRAFC

Just got back... on 18:01 - Feb 21 by ChaffRAFC

Bunney with the same rating as anyone else? Behave Tommo. He was very poor second half and improved slightly second half but offers next to nothing. He's not cut out for this level at all for me. Worst Dale performer by a distance. Rose started the game poorly and gave the ball away a few times but towards the end of the half he got better and played well second half. Added a calmness to midfield.

Henderson improved when he moved centrally and wasn't stuck out wide.

Agree about the referee though.

Should of been a 5, but I was laying the blame of his performance more at the manager's door, than Bunney's. It was make or break for Bunney today I think, that may well be the last time he plays for us.

Unless Kennedy gets injured perhaps!

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Just got back... on 19:49 - Feb 21 with 1181 viewsnordenblue

Just got back... on 18:04 - Feb 21 by TommoRAFC

Should of been a 5, but I was laying the blame of his performance more at the manager's door, than Bunney's. It was make or break for Bunney today I think, that may well be the last time he plays for us.

Unless Kennedy gets injured perhaps!

I hope you're right, said weeks ago hes nowhere near good enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024