Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an achievement 15:39 - May 3 with 1019 viewsboromat

Highest ever league finish and with such a youthful squad that has been regularly tested with players missing. Add to the the quality of the opposition this year compared to the last time we were in L1 with Keith and it really adds up to an unbelievable achievement.

I just hope we can build on this next season and have a go at the play offs. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out like that and this second season in L1 is going to be critical if we want to establish ourselves at this level.

Exciting times ahead.

Up The Dale

Poll: What are we more excited for?

What an achievement on 15:43 - May 3 with 994 viewsD_Alien

Very much so.

Thinking back, the 5-0 stuffing we got at Torquay was a right bummer at the time but didn't stop progress - not in the least

Glad I couldn't go today, I'd have been more annoyed than I am right now- which is not annoyed at all, but happy that we're heading in the right direction, hopefully on all fronts

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What an achievement on 17:53 - May 3 with 824 viewswimborne_dale

..and the difference in me.

This season I have seen The Dale play more times than in any previous season: 8 in all resulting in our highest ever finish. Interestingly, I was also at Bournemouth four years ago on the day we confirmed our previous best joint highest finish so obviously its me.

Up The Dale

Edgar Allan's Crow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024