Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One million miles worth of free fuel 16:29 - May 14 with 3316 viewsYouTubeDale

Just waiting for the next playoff game...Barnsley v Walsall

Way to go...

https://nikolamotor.com/one

[Post edited 14 May 2016 16:45]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:27 - May 14 with 3210 viewsYouTubeDale

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:31 - May 14 with 3197 viewsDaleaholic

Impressive concept but look at the size of the thing. Think the majority of hauliers will stick to conventional vehicles.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:35 - May 14 with 3182 viewsYouTubeDale

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:31 - May 14 by Daleaholic

Impressive concept but look at the size of the thing. Think the majority of hauliers will stick to conventional vehicles.

Yes you are right, the concept is good. I assume you couldn't buy one in this country anyway.

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:37 - May 14 with 3179 viewsD_Alien

Cheers YTD, I was starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms already, but those clips have been a reminder of what a force we were when on form.

Can't understand why anyone watching them can still have doubts about Calvin's value to the team. A diving header, a close range finish and blast from outside the box. But for his injury he'd have been in double figures for the season, I've no doubt about that.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

One million miles worth of free fuel on 17:44 - May 14 with 3145 viewsSalwaDale

Was driving behind one of the Tesla cars yesterday, could possibly be this one:

Seemed odd in a country where you only pay about 13p for a litre of fuel.

TBBT

One million miles worth of free fuel on 19:37 - May 14 with 2976 views442Dale

Barnsley rolled over Walsall without much trouble there. The latter don't impress me much at all.

Accrington wearing yellow and blue at Wimbledon is making my head hurt. That's superstition again after they won at Wycombe wearing it for no reason. The whole game has been rendered pointless.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

One million miles worth of free fuel on 20:01 - May 14 with 2920 viewsYouTubeDale

The sun shining directly into the camera is hurting me.

One million miles worth of free fuel on 20:05 - May 14 with 2911 views442Dale

One million miles worth of free fuel on 20:01 - May 14 by YouTubeDale

The sun shining directly into the camera is hurting me.

That's God saying he's not happy with anyone witnessing that kit crime.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

One million miles worth of free fuel on 21:07 - May 14 with 2825 viewsWhiteyBFC

One million miles worth of free fuel on 19:37 - May 14 by 442Dale

Barnsley rolled over Walsall without much trouble there. The latter don't impress me much at all.

Accrington wearing yellow and blue at Wimbledon is making my head hurt. That's superstition again after they won at Wycombe wearing it for no reason. The whole game has been rendered pointless.

We're a joy to watch. We'd compete in the Championship with this group. Compete. Not triumph. But we'd give it a go I feel.

Shame it took 4 months to click into gear.

However, playoffs are a lottery. Nothing's settled.
One million miles worth of free fuel on 11:03 - May 15 with 2565 viewsYouTubeDale

One million miles worth of free fuel on 21:07 - May 14 by WhiteyBFC

We're a joy to watch. We'd compete in the Championship with this group. Compete. Not triumph. But we'd give it a go I feel.

Shame it took 4 months to click into gear.

However, playoffs are a lottery. Nothing's settled.

You deserved the win but got lucky with 2 deflections contributing to 2 of your goals.

One million miles worth of free fuel on 11:17 - May 15 with 2552 viewsYouTubeDale

On the same lines as the electric vehicles referred to in the OP, I notice that the Queen's Speech on Wednesday will champion driverless cars and drones. In the showrooms by 2020, driverless cars, and drone aircraft replacing delivery vans...WOW !!!!

Far less stress getting to work shouting at drivers texting, using wrong lanes,etc,etc,etc

One million miles worth of free fuel on 22:11 - May 16 with 2316 viewsWhiteyBFC

One million miles worth of free fuel on 11:03 - May 15 by YouTubeDale

You deserved the win but got lucky with 2 deflections contributing to 2 of your goals.

You make your own luck. Sam drove at their defence three times and was rewarded. His second goal was good enough to win any game of football.

We also had a goal wrongly ruled out for offside, with Isgrove three yards on. Quite possibly the worst offside call I've seen.

Until full time on Thursday though, I'm taking nothing for granted. I've supported Barnsley for 30 years nearly. In 1995 I remember us entering the 84th minute 3-0 up against Ipswich. They scored three times in nine minutes and ought to have scored a fourth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024