Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What A Game! 21:35 - Dec 26 with 1774 viewsdannywiseman123

What a game we were treated to it was great stuff. The way we play and score goals is quality, this is great to watch and I'm glad more people came down to watch the magnificent Rochdale in action. I hoping this will encourage more people to come down and get behind the lads for the rest of this amazing season!

Now this wouldn't be a Danny Wiseman post without doing a cheeky plug
My Post-Match Reaction video is linked below check it out and be sure to drop it a like :D

Link:
What A Game! on 21:46 - Dec 26 with 1705 viewsD_Alien

Sounds like things are beginning to happen behind the scenes at the club Danny?

Great to hear, just keep it going

There's lots of advice being given (for which you're always grateful!) but never forget what it was that set you going in the first place - you, and your desire to do something

It's having your own unique way of doing things that'll make you stand out from the crowd

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What A Game! on 21:55 - Dec 26 with 1658 viewsdannywiseman123

What A Game! on 21:46 - Dec 26 by D_Alien

Sounds like things are beginning to happen behind the scenes at the club Danny?

Great to hear, just keep it going

There's lots of advice being given (for which you're always grateful!) but never forget what it was that set you going in the first place - you, and your desire to do something

It's having your own unique way of doing things that'll make you stand out from the crowd

Thanks mate I appreciate your kind words :) No matter what tries to get in the way of the channel I will always try to get around the problem before giving up. It's also great to see you are liking the content :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024