Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 16:18 - Dec 9 with 1179 viewsNinco

This iFollow service is getting to be a joke. I know Dale Player was bad, but three times in this match we have had, 'We are currently experiencing technical difficulties'. They never have technical difficulties when they take our money.
iFollow on 16:50 - Dec 9 with 1141 views1mark1

That’s the problem when you pay upfront costs for a “service “. Ring up and ask for a part refund, for failure to provide a promised service.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

iFollow on 16:52 - Dec 9 with 1136 viewsmeeee

I haven't got a girlfriend but I can always rely on ifollow to go down on me. Definitely needs sorting, I know my internet isn't that bad becuase I have no issues with Netflix, Amazon prime or Youtube Edit- Apologies Ninco, accidentally down voted
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:06]
iFollow on 17:00 - Dec 9 with 1116 views1mark1

iFollow on 16:52 - Dec 9 by meeee

I haven't got a girlfriend but I can always rely on ifollow to go down on me. Definitely needs sorting, I know my internet isn't that bad becuase I have no issues with Netflix, Amazon prime or Youtube Edit- Apologies Ninco, accidentally down voted

If you press on the vote up a few times, it can cancel out the vote down, although it will show the vote down, at least it will have balanced out the voting.

iFollow on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 1110 viewsNigeriamark

iFollow on 16:52 - Dec 9 by meeee

strange that mine was OK today other than 1 minute when it said I was watching on 2 devices at the same time ( which I wasn't). Was also quick when I went back to rerun some of the goals which isn't always the case
iFollow on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 1095 viewsmeeee

iFollow on 17:00 - Dec 9 by 1mark1

If you press on the vote up a few times, it can cancel out the vote down, although it will show the vote down, at least it will have balanced out the voting.

Sorted now thanks
iFollow on 17:11 - Dec 9 with 1082 views1mark1

iFollow on 17:06 - Dec 9 by meeee

Sorted now thanks

You are welcome. I am such a sausage fingers that I am often doing it.😀

iFollow on 18:46 - Dec 9 with 1012 viewsMasher

Out of the 3 times i have used this since the Oldham game 2 of the occasions have suffered "technical problems" and on another occasion where there was a penalty shoot out they missed some of the penalties. Ifollow seems to be a rip off as nobody seems to be arsed to improve a very amatuerish service. The club should dump this rubbish and supply their own service as i couldnt be any worse

Up The Dale!!

iFollow on 11:44 - Dec 10 with 862 viewsDorsetDale

iFollow on 17:02 - Dec 9 by Nigeriamark

strange that mine was OK today other than 1 minute when it said I was watching on 2 devices at the same time ( which I wasn't). Was also quick when I went back to rerun some of the goals which isn't always the case

Kept getting that message 2 or 3 games ago. I don't even possess any other devices capable of doing so!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024