Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TVOS: Dale v Bristol Rovers 12:00 - Oct 2 with 548 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/48765/tvos-dale-v-bristol-r

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
TVOS: Dale v Bristol Rovers on 14:16 - Oct 2 with 510 viewsD_Dale

Any info about the ref?

According to the OS, it's Matt Donohue. If so, he's in his first season at this level, with his previous 7 appointments all involving League 2 clubs.

He's mentioned in Eddie Ilderton's memorable report about a former Notts County manager:

“In the 55th minute fourth official Matthew Donohue informed me that Notts County manager John Sheridan should be removed from the technical area for his behaviour towards himself. I then asked Mr Sheridan to leave the technical area, and take a place in the stands. Mr Sheridan then said to me 'You're a f****** disgrace, you're f****** useless, you've not f****** got anything right today, you should be f****** ashamed, you're f****** shit, my kids aren't going to get any f****** Christmas presents because of f****** you. Mr Sheridan then took his place in the stands for the rest of the game.”

Edit: oops, apologies - TVOS's Refwatch was posted yesterday.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 14:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024