Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry 00:05 - Dec 18 with 1597 viewsJames1980

Just to say sorry I have upset some of you with recent comments,
I just hate negativity. I have no expectations and when we do win I get a real buzz. I understand the desire for change but reserve my right to disagree.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sorry on 00:25 - Dec 18 with 1573 viewsrochdale_ranger

Don’t worry James. Offence is taken it’s not given. If people want to take an online message board that seriously let them.
Sorry on 01:04 - Dec 18 with 1558 viewskiwidale

Sorry on 00:25 - Dec 18 by rochdale_ranger

Don’t worry James. Offence is taken it’s not given. If people want to take an online message board that seriously let them.

James you are a breath of fresh air on here except when you post with your... never mind

This is not the time for bickering.

Sorry on 06:33 - Dec 18 with 1484 viewsNigeriamark

Sorry on 01:04 - Dec 18 by kiwidale

James you are a breath of fresh air on here except when you post with your... never mind

I would imagine every poster on hear has been angered by some posts and completely agrees with others. Like everyone else my own view is 100% correct for me but logically in debates with 2 options I will probably be correct 50% of the time. There have been many angry & personal exchanges on here but I would imagine most of us could still sit down and have a beer together

Keep on posting what you think & merry Christmas to all ( except those feckers who disagree with this post)
Sorry on 09:26 - Dec 18 with 1341 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sorry on 10:08 - Dec 18 with 1287 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hey Jimbo, don't worry about upsetting us lot we're fairly thick-skinned (like R17's sausages) and this is,after all a forum for debate.

You certainly bring a much needed positive approach but at the moment there are plenty of things going on at the Club that are worrying to the few hardcore fans. Bear with us all and it will all come good.
Sorry on 10:47 - Dec 18 with 1228 viewschalky_ncfc

You will never properly fit in here James because you wasn't born in Rochdale,you are seen as an outsider just like me,come up to Nottingham where you will be made to feel very welcome

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Sorry on 10:50 - Dec 18 with 1219 views100notout

Sorry on 10:47 - Dec 18 by chalky_ncfc

You will never properly fit in here James because you wasn't born in Rochdale,you are seen as an outsider just like me,come up to Nottingham where you will be made to feel very welcome

FOC

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Sorry on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 1191 viewskel

Sorry on 00:25 - Dec 18 by rochdale_ranger

Indeed.
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry on 12:02 - Dec 18 with 1131 viewspioneer

Sorry on 10:47 - Dec 18 by chalky_ncfc

“you wasn’t born...”....yes you could go to Nottingham if you do not care about the english language.
Sorry on 12:36 - Dec 18 with 1081 viewschalky_ncfc

Sorry on 12:02 - Dec 18 by pioneer

“you wasn’t born...”....yes you could go to Nottingham if you do not care about the english language.

You've got too much time on yer hands mate,make a New Years resolution to take up a hobby or summat

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Sorry on 12:51 - Dec 18 with 1049 viewsD_Alien

Sorry on 12:36 - Dec 18 by chalky_ncfc

You've got too much time on yer hands mate,make a New Years resolution to take up a hobby or summat

Yours is clearly Dale

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sorry on 13:00 - Dec 18 with 1020 viewsDaleiLama

Are Dale fans welcome to join your book club?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sorry on 01:56 - Dec 19 with 772 viewspioneer

Merry Christmas....duck
Sorry on 04:28 - Dec 19 with 744 viewskiwidale

Sorry on 01:56 - Dec 19 by pioneer

Merry Christmas....duck

duck off chalky.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024