Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What shape is the earth 22:11 - Apr 30 with 1936 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

What shape is the earth on 23:11 - Apr 30 with 1878 viewsnordenblue

It's just a great big onion..... shape
What shape is the earth on 01:45 - May 1 with 1824 viewskiwidale

James Run a poll.

This is not the time for bickering.

What shape is the earth on 05:34 - May 1 with 1805 viewsBartRowou

How do we know that the North Pole is up and the South Pole is down? Maybe it's the other way round.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

What shape is the earth on 08:51 - May 1 with 1739 viewsncfc_chalky

It's in bad shape that's what

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

What shape is the earth on 09:54 - May 1 with 1699 viewskiwidale

What shape is the earth on 08:51 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

What shape is the earth on 10:27 - May 1 with 1681 viewsDaleiLama

What shape is the earth on 08:51 - May 1 by ncfc_chalky

A lot of the two-legged occupants are, but a lot of the four legged, winged or finned species have been shown to be rather enjoying us keeping out of their way. Ironically, the "lungs" of the planet and its rivers and oceans are improving with less human activity, whilst the virus does its despicable work on the lungs of most of those who have the misfortune to come into contact with it. There'll always be winners and losers.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

What shape is the earth on 15:31 - May 1 with 1606 viewsJames1980

I tried to delete the thread after posting the OP but just deleted the poll as you can see

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

What shape is the earth on 17:14 - May 1 with 1548 viewsblackdogblue

What shape is the earth on 15:31 - May 1 by James1980

I tried to delete the thread after posting the OP but just deleted the poll as you can see

😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

What shape is the earth on 19:27 - May 1 with 1497 viewsDorislove

What shape is the earth on 09:54 - May 1 by kiwidale

Deleting posts is not the answer that's too high a price to pay, deal with the problem don't create another problem. You don't have to be on here day and night just give out a few 10 day bans to the abusers and the problem will be solved overnight.. I've got a list of names if it helps I cant be fairer than that.

Just seen this from a locked thread ,thank you for being the eyes and ears for the decent people on this board.The list would make good reading if you would care to publish it to those you are castigating.
What shape is the earth on 22:22 - May 1 with 1443 viewsdownunder

What shape is the earth on 05:34 - May 1 by BartRowou

How do we know that the North Pole is up and the South Pole is down? Maybe it's the other way round.

It definitely is the other way round.
What shape is the earth on 23:50 - May 1 with 1415 viewskiwidale

What shape is the earth on 19:27 - May 1 by Dorislove

Deleting posts is not the answer that's too high a price to pay, deal with the problem don't create another problem. You don't have to be on here day and night just give out a few 10 day bans to the abusers and the problem will be solved overnight.. I've got a list of names if it helps I cant be fairer than that.

Just seen this from a locked thread ,thank you for being the eyes and ears for the decent people on this board.The list would make good reading if you would care to publish it to those you are castigating.

Here we go again lets see how long before this thread descends into the gutter and is deleted.

Just why you (Doris Love) have chosen to resurrect part of a deleted thread here I'm unsure but I suspect your intentions are less than honourable the fact that you have already got one up vote from the usual suspect makes me even more suspicious. Let me repeat what I said but this time leaving out the flame on the end. The sides have already been drawn on who is the agent provocateur that die has been cast people have made their minds up and are entrenched.

my quote.

"Deleting posts is not the answer that's too high a price to pay, deal with the problem don't create another problem. You (mods) don't have to be on here day and night just give out a few 10 day bans to the abusers and the problem will be solved overnight."

With every deleted thread for the same reason the forum descends into chaos and the message of tolerance becomes a vain hope which will only be resolved when the moderators take action. I am well aware that I have been cast as the villain I was named as such by Shun last night (your morning) along with the now departed Rochdale Rangar and bizarrely EllGazell. If the allegations against me are true then the solution is simple, Ban me remove my account for which I will be eternally grateful. The level of toxicity has become unbearable we simply cannot continue having threads deleted an action that just hides the evidence of who and where the abuse is coming from. On the latest deleted thread EllGazell was defamed slandered and humiliated in cruel fashion the perpetrator was plain to see until all evidence was removed, the degree of bullying was despicable. If that is the kind of message board you want then you are welcome to it but more and more will walk away similar to those that have PM'd me recently. Once again I urge the Moderators to act decisively PDiddy was banned for much less.
[Post edited 2 May 2020 1:00]

What shape is the earth on 00:15 - May 2 with 1390 viewsD_Alien

What shape is the earth on 22:22 - May 1 by downunder

It definitely is the other way round.

Are you sure?

There's something a bit weird about celebrating Christmas in the middle of summer, what does that actually feel like?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What shape is the earth on 01:53 - May 2 with 1361 viewsdownunder

What shape is the earth on 00:15 - May 2 by D_Alien

Are you sure?

There's something a bit weird about celebrating Christmas in the middle of summer, what does that actually feel like?

You soon get used to it. How many times have you had snow at Christmas, for that full-on Christmas feeling? You know, like the feeling Jesus got on his birthday every year in his homeland
What shape is the earth on 01:55 - May 2 with 1360 viewsdownunder

What shape is the earth on 15:31 - May 1 by James1980

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F6350
What shape is the earth on 05:50 - May 2 with 1323 viewsD_Alien

What shape is the earth on 01:53 - May 2 by downunder

You soon get used to it. How many times have you had snow at Christmas, for that full-on Christmas feeling? You know, like the feeling Jesus got on his birthday every year in his homeland

That's true, i blame Bing Crosby

On the other hand, we'll be laughing when this happens:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/01/earth-magnetic-field-flip-north-

What shape is the earth on 21:36 - May 2 with 1177 viewsdownunder

What shape is the earth on 05:50 - May 2 by D_Alien

That's true, i blame Bing Crosby

On the other hand, we'll be laughing when this happens:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/01/earth-magnetic-field-flip-north-

We will worry about that when it happens. For now, we are concentrating on increasing the distance from us to our neighbours across the Tasman Sea.
What shape is the earth on 21:51 - May 2 with 1160 viewsD_Alien

What shape is the earth on 21:36 - May 2 by downunder

We will worry about that when it happens. For now, we are concentrating on increasing the distance from us to our neighbours across the Tasman Sea.

Continental drift? Let's hope there's a vaccine before then!

What shape is the earth on 13:27 - May 5 with 986 viewsD_Alien

Interesting (for those interested) additional insights, including further down the article, the perfect debunking of the astrological "birth signs"

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/definition-what-is-a-constellation-ast

What shape is the earth on 17:09 - May 5 with 939 viewswimborne_dale

All the world is football shaped,
It's just for me to kick in space.

Edgar Allan's Crow

What shape is the earth on 19:15 - May 5 with 876 viewsncfc_chalky

What shape is the earth on 17:09 - May 5 by wimborne_dale

All the world is football shaped,
It's just for me to kick in space.

I can remember at the time thinking that XTC and Talking Heads was the future of music

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024