Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 10:05 - Jan 8 with 1157 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53857/the-rochdaleafc.com-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 1061 viewsTVOS1907

Great listen. I've heard the stories before, but they're definitely worth a listen for those who haven't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 18:11 - Jan 8 with 1008 viewskel

What TVOS said, but there were a couple I’d not heard before. Tells a good story does Francis and I laughed at quite a lot of that.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 22:46 - Jan 8 with 897 viewsnordenblue

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 16:39 - Jan 8 by TVOS1907

Great listen. I've heard the stories before, but they're definitely worth a listen for those who haven't.

I thought I'd give it a listen today while working and it was brilliant to hear, well worth it. Some great stories about Cloughie and the boardroom from back then. Well done again.

Whats the intro music to the podcasts, its class?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 22:47]
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 23:12 - Jan 8 with 876 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 22:46 - Jan 8 by nordenblue

I thought I'd give it a listen today while working and it was brilliant to hear, well worth it. Some great stories about Cloughie and the boardroom from back then. Well done again.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 23:13 - Jan 8 with 874 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 22:46 - Jan 8 by nordenblue

It's Ride Our Luck by local band Lyerr - one of whom is a Dale fan who lurks this forum RMB.

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 11:40 - Jan 9 with 746 views442Dale

Another good episode. Favourite line was that the pitch v Doncaster in 83/84 wouldn’t have been suitable for World War 1!

The structure of having a review of the current season/recent games at the start with a feature of guest to follow is something that works really well too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 11:45 - Jan 9 with 738 viewsnordenblue

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 23:13 - Jan 8 by AtThePeake

It's Ride Our Luck by local band Lyerr - one of whom is a Dale fan who lurks this forum RMB.

Top song, sounds very like some another band I cant quite work out yet,its superb
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 594 viewsjudd

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 11:45 - Jan 9 by nordenblue

Top song, sounds very like some another band I cant quite work out yet,its superb

I can get you the bass players autograph for a fi, erm, tenner if you like?

Fantastic podcast.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 29 on 13:29 - Jan 10 with 535 viewsfitzochris

Finally got chance to listen to this. A fantastic insight from someone who not just supported the club through difficult periods but actually got off his backside and did something about it too.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024