Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Locality Share Trusts? 14:32 - Jul 3 with 1961 viewsDalliance

Hi All, long time board lurker not poster so please be gentle 😁

Firstly, massive thanks to the regular posters that have acted as translators to help fellow lurkers understand the various share related shenanigans afoot. Would've been completely lost otherwise.

I did have a thought about the share issuing and whether fans could almost pool/come together as locality based micro-trusts e.g. Milnrow Dale Share Trust etc...

Just wondered whether it might be an opportunity for the club/Trust to build/strengthen its networks across the Borough for it's community activities? Also to drive home the message that Dale is a community club.

Then thought would that undermine the idea of protection in spreading the shares out as widely as possible.?

Anyway, better to have the idea out rather than in 😁
Locality Share Trusts? on 14:40 - Jul 3 with 1903 viewsncfc_chalky

First things first,what's your opinion on the 2009/10 season? Think carefully about your reply before you answer as it may well influence Daley's views of you

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Locality Share Trusts? on 14:42 - Jul 3 with 1873 views442Dale

Any idea is a potentially good idea especially when it’s with the aim to support the club and the town.

Thanks for your post, Dalliance. Good to read some new views now and again.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Locality Share Trusts? on 14:47 - Jul 3 with 1851 viewsboromat

With my limited knowledge it feels like we have too fewer shareholders with big chunks of shares in terms of percentages and that's where the problem is. It only takes 2 or 3 shareholders and we could lose control.

Several locality share trusts with decent percentages sounds reasonable to me. Also sounds like a lot of work, organisation, volunteers and financial contributors. Not to say it can't work though.

Very interested to see how we can manage this upcoming share issue while not allowing the wrong people to increase their hold.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Locality Share Trusts? on 14:59 - Jul 3 with 1807 viewsDalliance

Am I allowed to say Fook Off Chalky yet? 😁

To be honest, trying to remember beyond yesterday is a struggle these days but oddly I had to give regular updates on Nathan Stanton as at the time I was working with people that knew him at Scunny's Education Foundation. So that's pretty much all I remember 😬

I did play for the Dale fans team years ago and I was shockingly bad. Think I may have accidentally cracked a Hull fans ribs (he fell on my knee to be fair). Think Dale got battered 4-0?! that day at Boothferry Park. That's about the limit of my creds 😁

Do I pass?
Locality Share Trusts? on 15:10 - Jul 3 with 1751 viewsboromat

Locality Share Trusts? on 14:59 - Jul 3 by Dalliance

To be honest, trying to remember beyond yesterday is a struggle these days but oddly I had to give regular updates on Nathan Stanton as at the time I was working with people that knew him at Scunny's Education Foundation. So that's pretty much all I remember 😬

I did play for the Dale fans team years ago and I was shockingly bad. Think I may have accidentally cracked a Hull fans ribs (he fell on my knee to be fair). Think Dale got battered 4-0?! that day at Boothferry Park. That's about the limit of my creds 😁

Do I pass?

You'll do

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Locality Share Trusts? on 15:13 - Jul 3 with 1720 viewsD_Alien

Do I pass?

You don't need creds, you just need to have summat to say and to stick to your guns

These times and events are bringing out a few new (or newish) fans who post (as well as those who intend to do us damage)

Of course you'll do for us. Great OP

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Locality Share Trusts? on 16:46 - Jul 3 with 1496 viewsncfc_chalky

Do I pass?

Your first line probably got you in with the Daley's

Welcome to posting on the board Dalliance

Locality Share Trusts? on 16:50 - Jul 3 with 1478 viewsncfc_chalky

TVOS

Login to get fewer ads

Locality Share Trusts? on 18:00 - Jul 3 with 1362 viewsblackdogblue

Do I pass?

Welcome & who’s Chalky?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024