Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldbond/Dale Lotto 11:11 - Jul 16 with 1943 viewsEllDale

Given recent events and the departure of a CEO would it be too late to try and resurrect/resuscitate the old manual lottery that he seemingly dismantled?
Just thinking about potential revenue streams.
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 11:24 - Jul 16 with 1896 viewsjudd

I think a 5 year contract was signed with Kilbys mob. Not sure when it commenced exactly.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 1848 viewskel

I remember what happened when I mentioned Goldbond on here…

Not on Twitter are you?
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 12:19 - Jul 16 with 1768 viewsEllDale

I've got a Twitter account but haven't been on recently.
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 12:23 - Jul 16 with 1757 views49thseason

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 11:24 - Jul 16 by judd

I think a 5 year contract was signed with Kilbys mob. Not sure when it commenced exactly.

Do you know if an exclusive contract? What would prevent the club from re-building the door to door lottery and using Denehurst Park or another new company to run it under?
I guess even the Trust could start its own version and pile the proceeds into shares , that way the Trust gains more control and the club gets the money.

I think it would be preferable to just waiting another 3 or 4 years for the current contract to expire and then hope the club would get its act together. If there were 100+ collectors and some students were employed in the summer to canvass thousands of homes and businesses it could quickly get back to its previous size you would imagine.

Alternatively there are ready made systems that seem to be priced very reasonably..e.g.
https://clubforce.com/fundraising/lotto/
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 12:50 - Jul 16 with 1699 viewsjudd

I've not seen the contract so could only imagine there is exclusivity written into it.

I do know that a director was asked to look into the contract and described it as "watertight", that director still on board.

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 12:56 - Jul 16 with 1678 viewsncfc_chalky

I'm presuming that it took years if not decades to build up friendships and rapport with the Rochdale community the last time that door step collections took place and it's going to be hard to get that back again,it was a really stupid idea to stop such a good money earner in the first place and only ruffled the feathers of the collectors to boot who I presume are Dale fans

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 13:05 - Jul 16 with 1662 viewskel

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 12:19 - Jul 16 by EllDale

I've got a Twitter account but haven't been on recently.

Just my little joke. I was blocked by somebody on Twitter for mentioning goldbond on here, despite having never interacted with them in my life. I believe it’s called “playing the victim”
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 14:35 - Jul 16 with 1552 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 11:24 - Jul 16 by judd

Presume Kilby takes a fair "taste" of the income generated? Any idea how much?
Login to get fewer ads

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 14:49 - Jul 16 with 1516 viewsjudd

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 14:35 - Jul 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Presume Kilby takes a fair "taste" of the income generated? Any idea how much?

20% goes to his nominated charity.

There is a 4 figure management fee charged each month.

£52 charged each doorstep collection sign up via Place Enterprises based on the Wirral.

£20 sign up at matches or events.

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 15:07 - Jul 16 with 1460 viewsDaleiLama

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 14:49 - Jul 16 by judd

20% goes to his nominated charity.

There is a 4 figure management fee charged each month.

£52 charged each doorstep collection sign up via Place Enterprises based on the Wirral.

£20 sign up at matches or events.

Somebody worked very hard to negotiate that and it wasn't RAFC!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 15:42 - Jul 16 with 1406 views49thseason

I would like to see the minutes of the Board meeting where all this was discussed. Or did the CEO forget to mention it? Perhaps the new Trust Director could have a look back in the Minutes Book, always assuming they even bothered with minutes of course.
Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 15:47 - Jul 16 with 1397 viewsjudd

Goldbond/Dale Lotto on 15:07 - Jul 16 by DaleiLama

Somebody worked very hard to negotiate that and it wasn't RAFC!

I would wager these are standard terms and were not negotiated for our advantage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024