Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Longest Winter, reprint available - just in time for Xmas! 09:35 - Dec 9 with 721 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/59095/the-longest-winter-re

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The Longest Winter, reprint available - just in time for Xmas! on 10:17 - Dec 9 with 691 viewsEllDale

Interesting to see that Mark didn't feel inclined to go last Saturday.
The Longest Winter, reprint available - just in time for Xmas! on 11:08 - Dec 9 with 659 viewsKnavesmireBob

Brilliant, as always.

Mark's answer to your fifth question perfectly encapsulates where I'm at right now. I've probably been needing to read this from someone who's much closer to the coalface than me. For a while I've suspected there's a sense of quiet desperation setting in amongst a lot of fans, but not seeing many games in person or being around the town day to day it's hard to know if it's just me over thinking.

I'm really missing the podcast, things like that ending and altcomms not creating new content after every game feels symbolic of a lot of the issues right now - easier to go quiet when there's not a lot of immediate answers and no longer an ogre in charge as the obvious target. Would absolutely love to see you relaunch it, even if just once a month.

Watching the cricket right now and feels like we're a Joe Root of a club - full of absolute diamonds running the show in the dressing room and boardroom, incredible set of fans, but we're tired after recent exhausting battles and for whatever reason things just aren't quite clicking. I can't help feel we could really do with a McCullum/Stokes level of mentality change to shake us out of our current predicament. We can all play a part in that on here too (some are clearly trying very hard) but it's going to take someone or something to galvanise that and make it happen. In many ways I think this is an even bigger challenge than the battles we've just overcome.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 12:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024