Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spotted the Dale flag on telly 20:54 - Dec 4 with 2243 viewsCWDale

UTD 😬
Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 20:58 - Dec 4 with 2216 viewsD_Alien

To the left of the goal England were defending second half. The lucky tw@ts having missed yesterday too

Say what you like about Southgate (and plenty have, including a member of the Dale squad) but his record in tournament knockout games is never having been beaten over 90 minutes - all eight of them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 22:09 - Dec 4 with 2125 viewsfourfourtwo

Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 20:58 - Dec 4 by D_Alien

To the left of the goal England were defending second half. The lucky tw@ts having missed yesterday too

Say what you like about Southgate (and plenty have, including a member of the Dale squad) but his record in tournament knockout games is never having been beaten over 90 minutes - all eight of them

People talk about “the golden generation” but pound to pound ability wise, some of these lads are untouchable in the history of English football for me.

Bellingham & Foden really are on a different planet.

What a game Saturday is lined up to be. If we can beat them, we can beat anyone.
Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 06:05 - Dec 5 with 1956 viewspioneer

Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 22:09 - Dec 4 by fourfourtwo

People talk about “the golden generation” but pound to pound ability wise, some of these lads are untouchable in the history of English football for me.

Bellingham & Foden really are on a different planet.

What a game Saturday is lined up to be. If we can beat them, we can beat anyone.

I agree his tournament record is impressive and you can only play the teams you are drawn to play, but he has had some favourable draws. That is why the QF will be a real test.

Looking at this WC so far, the highest ranked team England have played is 16.At the Euros the highest ranked team they played prior to thefinal was Germany, 12th. They lost (on penalties) to Italy, ranked 7th, in the final.

At russia 2018 the reached the SF playing only one top 10 team, Belgium, and were beaten.

So to reach the SF they need to beat a top 10 team in tournament play -somthing which they havent done since 2002 WC when we beat Argentina with a beckham penalty in a group game.

The last time we beat a top 10 ranked team in a knock out game was 1996 euros QF when we beat Spain on penalties.

Time to put an end to this particular streak.
Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 14:05 - Dec 5 with 1688 viewsbrownale

The flag belongs to our very own new kit man and his mates.
Just spotted the Dale flag on telly (n/t) on 21:39 - Dec 5 with 1445 viewsfrequency

[Post edited 5 Dec 2022 21:43]

Hate city

Just spotted the Dale flag on telly on 10:51 - Dec 6 with 1257 viewsBrierls

There's a few Dale fans out in Qatar, with a couple of flags too. I've seen both at most games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024