Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish 00:14 - Feb 10 with 2519 viewsThreeLions

That is all.
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 03:27 - Feb 10 with 1314 viewsdribdrab

Ah well.

We reap what we sow!
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 11:59 - Feb 10 with 1129 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

6 pages and no lift you couldnt make it up

If anything it provoked a arguement

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 12:06 - Feb 10 with 1104 viewsjudd

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 11:59 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

There was an offer from Doris of a lift to A game. No acknowledgement from you.

Poll: What is it to be then?

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 12:59 - Feb 10 with 1039 viewsBrierls

You've had plenty of time to calm down and reflect on what happened in that thread. It appears that you're still oblivious to the fact that YOU are the reason why others haven't offered you a lift to Charlton. There won't be many people able to offer space in their car anyway, to anybody, but your constant rants and tantrums mean it's easy for them to come to the conclusion that you're somebody they don't want to spend their time with.

It can't be everybody else's fault, all of the time. Wise up, Tazzy. For your own good.
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 1025 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe the people who would have been going by car on a Saturday are unable to make a midweek game in London and are therefore unable to offer you or anyone else a lift.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:32 - Feb 10 with 987 viewsDorsetDale

IF the coach to Charlton is cancelled it's likely the reason won't be from lack of interest but because folks have heard that there's probably going to be a disfunctional robot on board!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:39 - Feb 10 with 972 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:32 - Feb 10 by DorsetDale

IF the coach to Charlton is cancelled it's likely the reason won't be from lack of interest but because folks have heard that there's probably going to be a disfunctional robot on board!!

Why judge me? this is what i mean people making me out to be a bad apple when i really am not

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:40 - Feb 10 with 963 viewsBrierls

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:39 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Why judge me? this is what i mean people making me out to be a bad apple when i really am not

Your actions suggest otherwise, Tazzy. That's why people react to you in the way they do.

Hitler didn't think he was a bad apple either.
Login to get fewer ads

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:41 - Feb 10 with 961 viewsChaffRAFC

You're doing a belting impression then.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 941 viewschuckleberry

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:41 - Feb 10 by ChaffRAFC

You're doing a belting impression then.

Resorting to personal abuse on here and slanderous libel on twitter would suggest you are worse than we thought.
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:43 - Feb 10 with 944 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:40 - Feb 10 by Brierls

Your actions suggest otherwise, Tazzy. That's why people react to you in the way they do.

Hitler didn't think he was a bad apple either.

How dare you compare me to hitler

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:45 - Feb 10 with 937 viewsDorsetDale

Did I judge you? Or suggest others may do so?

Not that it matters. I've attempted diplomacy many times in the same way others have but to no avail.

Can't be fooked any more, you deserve all you get thrown at you. Even Clivert came close to getting pissed off with you if the tone of one of yesterdays posts was anything to go by!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:45 - Feb 10 with 930 viewsjudd

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:43 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

Good call Botty, that fooker made sure the trains ran on time.

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:49 - Feb 10 with 914 viewswroughtironron

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:45 - Feb 10 by judd

Good call Botty, that fooker made sure the trains ran on time.

ah, but what about the trams ?
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 909 viewsjudd

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:49 - Feb 10 by wroughtironron

ah, but what about the trams ?

You mean Weapons of mard destruction?

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:51 - Feb 10 with 897 viewswroughtironron

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:50 - Feb 10 by judd

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 895 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:45 - Feb 10 by DorsetDale

Not that it matters. I've attempted diplomacy many times in the same way others have but to no avail.

Can't be fooked any more, you deserve all you get thrown at you. Even Clivert came close to getting pissed off with you if the tone of one of yesterdays posts was anything to go by!!

so your saying "disfunctional robot on board" isnt a judgemental term?

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 879 viewsBrierls

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:43 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

What??? He had issues getting to Charlton as well.
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 877 viewsmightydale

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:50 - Feb 10 by judd

The messageboard is rubbish Cause of tazzy and his weekly bullshit, he needs to get a life or a bird ( more chance of platting fog )

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:58 - Feb 10 with 869 viewsDorsetDale

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:53 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

so your saying "disfunctional robot on board" isnt a judgemental term?

No I'm not saying that!!

I'm saying others may make that judgement based on what they may know of you.
Is that clear enough??

No need to feel obliged to address the rest of my post above.

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:00 - Feb 10 with 865 viewsClivert

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:45 - Feb 10 by DorsetDale

Tazzy needs to take a step back from this board at times and after last night's 6 pager today should have been one of those times.

You can't say it dull with him though.
This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:01 - Feb 10 with 863 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 13:58 - Feb 10 by DorsetDale

No I'm not saying that!!

I'm saying others may make that judgement based on what they may know of you.
Is that clear enough??

No need to feel obliged to address the rest of my post above.

I've read the rest of the post but in media you pick up on certain terms easy national instinct

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:02 - Feb 10 with 858 viewsjudd

Natural, surely?

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 851 viewsDorsetDale

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:00 - Feb 10 by Clivert

Tazzy needs to take a step back from this board at times and after last night's 6 pager today should have been one of those times.

You can't say it dull with him though.

Couldn't agree more. I know you've been somewhat of a lone voice in tazzy's defence which is laudible but it seems even you now realise he needs to help himself rather than allow others to stand up for him.

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 841 viewsDorsetDale

This messageboard has gone fooking rubbish on 14:01 - Feb 10 by DaleAwaydayBot

I've read the rest of the post but in media you pick up on certain terms easy national instinct

If nowt else you certainly keep this board moving along when there's not much to discuss

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024