Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TK free agent 11:54 - Aug 29 with 2875 viewsPotterDale

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8029924/Kennedy-set-to-move-on
TK free agent on 11:57 - Aug 29 with 1602 viewslurker

Barnsley or buckets?
TK free agent on 12:29 - Aug 29 with 1504 viewselectricblue

Now that is one player i would like to see back in a Dale kit...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

TK free agent on 12:35 - Aug 29 with 1468 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 12:29 - Aug 29 by electricblue

Now that is one player i would like to see back in a Dale kit...

he'd never wanna drop back to our level now, would expect him in L1, 'bout his level.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 12:37 - Aug 29 with 1463 viewsPotterDale

TK free agent on 11:57 - Aug 29 by lurker

Barnsley or buckets?

I wouldn't imagine either, I would expect him to be in L2. I won't be surprised if he ends up at Bratfurt
TK free agent on 12:38 - Aug 29 with 1447 viewselectricblue

MK Dongs they seem to be signing anybody and everybody at the mo...

TK free agent on 12:39 - Aug 29 with 1445 viewsBarryStrange

TK free agent on 11:57 - Aug 29 by lurker

Barnsley or buckets?

Wow - really grabbed your chance at Leicester didn't you Tom?

I reckon there's more chance of hell freezing over than him ever putting a Bury shirt on again.

He seemed to do OK at Peterborough last season, prob off there or Barnsley. He's probably not stupid enough to tear his contract up without something else pretty solid to fall back on.
TK free agent on 15:43 - Aug 29 with 1257 viewsChaffRAFC

No chance of him coming back to Spotland but for me, he's arguably our best left back ever and would love to see him in a Dale shirt once again.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

TK free agent on 15:54 - Aug 29 with 1227 viewsTVOS1907

TK free agent on 12:39 - Aug 29 by BarryStrange

I reckon there's more chance of hell freezing over than him ever putting a Bury shirt on again.

He seemed to do OK at Peterborough last season, prob off there or Barnsley. He's probably not stupid enough to tear his contract up without something else pretty solid to fall back on.

Regarding the Leicester comment, he was perhaps unfortunate that the manager who signed him was sacked within a month of the season starting and the club then got some big ideas!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

TK free agent on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 1224 viewsrochdale1987

Offer him a big package to come back to, the worst he can say is no.. 'awaits all the comments from people who think we have no money'
TK free agent on 16:22 - Aug 29 with 1164 viewsTVOS1907

TK free agent on 15:55 - Aug 29 by rochdale1987

Offer him a big package to come back to, the worst he can say is no.. 'awaits all the comments from people who think we have no money'

We don't need a left-back.

TK free agent on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 1053 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 12:39 - Aug 29 by BarryStrange

There was rumour of Peterborough trying to sign him back on loan, wouldnt be shocked to see him sign for them.

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 17:46 - Aug 29 with 1020 viewsTVOS1907

TK free agent on 17:34 - Aug 29 by olympicdale

There was rumour of Peterborough trying to sign him back on loan, wouldnt be shocked to see him sign for them.

Do Crystal Palace need a left-back?

TK free agent on 17:59 - Aug 29 with 987 viewsphomem

TK free agent on 17:46 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Do Crystal Palace need a left-back?

Maybe he'll join ipshite they need a miracle
TK free agent on 18:02 - Aug 29 with 983 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 17:59 - Aug 29 by phomem

Maybe he'll join ipshite they need a miracle

please, not that desperate.

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 18:11 - Aug 29 with 972 viewsphomem

TK free agent on 18:02 - Aug 29 by olympicdale

please, not that desperate.

But Paul jewell is... Desperate to avoid the sack
TK free agent on 18:35 - Aug 29 with 935 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 18:11 - Aug 29 by phomem

But Paul jewell is... Desperate to avoid the sack

I'm not sure where I stand on Jewell, I dont think he's a terrible manager, and gets a lot of unfair critisism on the messageboard. Ipswich are not a hire and fire 'em club, the managers generally are given time, so its no surprise Evans has given him every chance to get it right. I would like to see him do well as he's a passionate manager, I just think he was out of the game too long when he was brought in, he was seen by fans as a stop gap to fix what Keane did, wouldnt expect him to see another deal though after this season, He looks to be trying to sign half of peterboroughs attack though, looks like be winning/losing games 6-5.

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 18:42 - Aug 29 with 921 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

shouldn't we be focusing on our current squad?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

TK free agent on 18:46 - Aug 29 with 902 views442Dale

TK free agent on 18:42 - Aug 29 by DaleAwaydayBot

shouldn't we be focusing on our current squad?

There have been some decent general football (and cricket) discussions on here recently. Nowt wrong with that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

TK free agent on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 878 viewsphomem

TK free agent on 18:35 - Aug 29 by olympicdale

I'm not sure where I stand on Jewell, I dont think he's a terrible manager, and gets a lot of unfair critisism on the messageboard. Ipswich are not a hire and fire 'em club, the managers generally are given time, so its no surprise Evans has given him every chance to get it right. I would like to see him do well as he's a passionate manager, I just think he was out of the game too long when he was brought in, he was seen by fans as a stop gap to fix what Keane did, wouldnt expect him to see another deal though after this season, He looks to be trying to sign half of peterboroughs attack though, looks like be winning/losing games 6-5.

What's surprised me is that portaloo crew have money through mr Evans but seem happy to finish between tenth and sixteenth every season they seem to be stuck in limbo
TK free agent on 18:54 - Aug 29 with 877 viewselectricblue

TK free agent on 15:55 - Aug 29 by rochdale1987

Surely it wouldnt cost a fortune in wages as he as had a pay off from leics or as he....

TK free agent on 19:02 - Aug 29 with 848 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 18:53 - Aug 29 by phomem

What's surprised me is that portaloo crew have money through mr Evans but seem happy to finish between tenth and sixteenth every season they seem to be stuck in limbo

I think Evans is still as committed as ever, there was talk he wasnt, but another £2m deal going through now suggests that he still is interested and putting significant funds in, I think he has one eye on the FFP coming in. They're a club that needs to be, and is capable, of pushing for playoffs year after year, whether the fact they aren't is down to the managers Evans has brought in, or the wrong players, i dont know. I think Jewell is starting to get it right now, in signing young hungry players like Chambers/Hewitt/Loach/Cresswell, and they need to be given time, but fans arent that patient, when they want to be back in that promotion push, the next manager is really crucial.

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 19:28 - Aug 29 with 800 viewsphomem

TK free agent on 19:02 - Aug 29 by olympicdale

I think Evans is still as committed as ever, there was talk he wasnt, but another £2m deal going through now suggests that he still is interested and putting significant funds in, I think he has one eye on the FFP coming in. They're a club that needs to be, and is capable, of pushing for playoffs year after year, whether the fact they aren't is down to the managers Evans has brought in, or the wrong players, i dont know. I think Jewell is starting to get it right now, in signing young hungry players like Chambers/Hewitt/Loach/Cresswell, and they need to be given time, but fans arent that patient, when they want to be back in that promotion push, the next manager is really crucial.

A six nil defeat to a promotion rival suggests he's not got it right yet
TK free agent on 19:38 - Aug 29 with 787 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 19:28 - Aug 29 by phomem

A six nil defeat to a promotion rival suggests he's not got it right yet

In fairness I said he's getting it right, not got it right, going along the right lines when it comes to the players coming in. It seems to happen every year in August, last year was Peterborough, Blackpool are a class team in the championship, be interesting to see if they hang onto Phillips/Ince in the last days before Sep 1st, the team atm is too soft, it needs toughening up, need some Jocks an scousers in.

Life is a game of fate.

TK free agent on 19:59 - Aug 29 with 750 viewsTVOS1907

TK free agent on 18:54 - Aug 29 by electricblue

Surely it wouldnt cost a fortune in wages as he as had a pay off from leics or as he....

We don't need a left-back!

TK free agent on 20:55 - Aug 29 with 684 viewsolympicdale

TK free agent on 19:59 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

We don't need a left-back!

what you trying to say.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024