Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Draw letter. 18:49 - Oct 27 with 5595 viewsRotherhamDale

Littered with mistakes. Spelling and grammatical errors throughout. The slip says the draw is taking place on July 24th 2012 so we've all missed it.

Pathetic.

Possession with progression.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:04 - Oct 27 with 2175 viewsrafc1984

Agree, it is pathetic.
Besides which, I think its stupid sending them to me when I live in Sheffield, who the fook is going to buy one off me.
As a side note, I assume they must use the season ticket database, to send them out, but why I am still on it, the club no longer allow me to purchase a country season ticket, because I dont live 50 miles away!
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:06 - Oct 27 with 2164 viewschuckleberry

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:04 - Oct 27 by rafc1984

Agree, it is pathetic.
Besides which, I think its stupid sending them to me when I live in Sheffield, who the fook is going to buy one off me.
As a side note, I assume they must use the season ticket database, to send them out, but why I am still on it, the club no longer allow me to purchase a country season ticket, because I dont live 50 miles away!

If they're using the season ticket database they must have missed me out. I didn't get any summer draw tickets either.
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 2101 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:06 - Oct 27 by chuckleberry

If they're using the season ticket database they must have missed me out. I didn't get any summer draw tickets either.

It was on July 24th, if you're interested.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:09 - Oct 27 with 2150 viewschuckleberry

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:07 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

It was on July 24th, if you're interested.

The Christmas draw? Typical.
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:21 - Oct 27 with 2120 viewsroccydaleian

Any chance people can stop moaning ffs. Today a decent game of footy, which we should have won. We didn't . Get over it. End of rant.
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:25 - Oct 27 with 2040 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:21 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Any chance people can stop moaning ffs. Today a decent game of footy, which we should have won. We didn't . Get over it. End of rant.

You've not got your tickets yet?

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:27 - Oct 27 with 2080 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:25 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

Now you know why the club thinks there isnt a problem .
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:27 - Oct 27 with 2080 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:25 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

Yes, got 'em today.
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:29 - Oct 27 with 2016 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:27 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Yes, got 'em today.

Sell 'em quick.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:29 - Oct 27 with 2067 viewschuckleberry

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:29 - Oct 27 by 442Dale

Sell 'em quick.

I'm feeling left out now.
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:30 - Oct 27 with 2064 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:27 - Oct 27 by Doris

Now you know why the club thinks there isnt a problem .

Did you attend the game today Doris?
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:31 - Oct 27 with 2055 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:30 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Did you attend the game today Doris?

No
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:31 - Oct 27 with 2049 viewsmodelboydave

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:04 - Oct 27 by rafc1984

Agree, it is pathetic.

The reason the club send out to tickets to exiled fans is that we have a very small fan base, the xmas draw is an important source of revenue to the club. They hope loyal supporters no matter were they live will make the effort to sell the tickets.

I live in Luton and normally just buy the tickets myself, the club need the cash and its 20 quid towards the club I love.

If the club did not send out tickets to exiled fans no doubt someone would come on here and moan that the club are not maximizing revenue. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't!

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:32 - Oct 27 with 1992 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:29 - Oct 27 by chuckleberry

I'm feeling left out now.

Don't. We got a good point today. Consider it yours to sell with some tinsel.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:33 - Oct 27 with 1984 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:31 - Oct 27 by modelboydave

The reason the club send out to tickets to exiled fans is that we have a very small fan base, the xmas draw is an important source of revenue to the club. They hope loyal supporters no matter were they live will make the effort to sell the tickets.

I live in Luton and normally just buy the tickets myself, the club need the cash and its 20 quid towards the club I love.

If the club did not send out tickets to exiled fans no doubt someone would come on here and moan that the club are not maximizing revenue. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't!

Agreed. The tickets should go out to Dale fans everywhere and more done to ensure as many of the them are sold as possible.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 2031 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:31 - Oct 27 by Doris

No

Why not? You missed a good game. Really can't understand your stance at the moment!
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:37 - Oct 27 with 2023 viewsRotherhamDale

Right, so the club expect people to go around selling tickets when they can't even be bothered to spell check around a page of typing?

A business at any level, shouldn't expect success with shoddy work like that excuse of a letter. Imagine if you saw an advert on the tv where it said 'Come and Buy our big macc burger's'. It's embarrassing.

Possession with progression.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:39 - Oct 27 with 1961 views442Dale

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:37 - Oct 27 by RotherhamDale

Right, so the club expect people to go around selling tickets when they can't even be bothered to spell check around a page of typing?

A business at any level, shouldn't expect success with shoddy work like that excuse of a letter. Imagine if you saw an advert on the tv where it said 'Come and Buy our big macc burger's'. It's embarrassing.

I'd use Matthew Barnes Homer in that ad.

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:41 - Oct 27 with 2007 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:34 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Why not? You missed a good game. Really can't understand your stance at the moment!

there is no stance really ,i CANT BE ARSED coming to games and the club CBA trying to get me there ,oh and there is some history .
Christmas Draw letter. on 21:43 - Oct 27 with 2004 viewsNewMilne

The comment seems to be about the pathetic commercial department not the game. To be honest if the commercial team cannot even be bothered to put the correct date on (and they are the xmas draw tickets) then I shall put the same amount of effort into selling them. Its simply not acceptable to send customers a communication full of spelling errors and incorrect dates. All it succeeds in doing is to show that the club do not consider it or its customers important
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:01 - Oct 27 with 1956 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:41 - Oct 27 by Doris

there is no stance really ,i CANT BE ARSED coming to games and the club CBA trying to get me there ,oh and there is some history .

Well, that's up to you, but i still don't get it. I still think your stance on not attending is strange.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 1945 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:01 - Oct 27 by roccydaleian

Well, that's up to you, but i still don't get it. I still think your stance on not attending is strange.

coming from a kiss fan ,thinking what i am doing is strange seems funny.
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:16 - Oct 27 with 1914 viewsmizfit

Doris what a joke u are bailing on matches
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:45 - Oct 27 with 1862 viewsroccydaleian

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:05 - Oct 27 by Doris

coming from a kiss fan ,thinking what i am doing is strange seems funny.

What's me being a Kiss fan got to do with anything about the Dale? Please tell me what your agenda is , by boycotting home games?
Christmas Draw letter. on 22:48 - Oct 27 with 1857 viewsDoris

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:16 - Oct 27 by mizfit

Doris what a joke u are bailing on matches

Thanks for the words of wisdom ,i will remember them for a long time ,well until i go to bed tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024