Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Draw letter. 18:49 - Oct 27 with 5647 viewsRotherhamDale

Littered with mistakes. Spelling and grammatical errors throughout. The slip says the draw is taking place on July 24th 2012 so we've all missed it.

Pathetic.

Possession with progression.

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:03 - Oct 28 with 1334 viewsD_Alien

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:48 - Oct 28 by TTNYear

Bloody hell razz change the record... We've heard it all before... Just pay yer money and shut the feck up

You can always put him on ignore, like sweetcorn purports to do with the cba-ers!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:10 - Oct 28 with 1297 viewsblackpoolcol

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:51 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

and its asks for Cheques which are no longer used in this country as we've gone digital with Banking in UK

Taz, stop spouting a load of horse manure. You will find that cheques and still leagal and very much still in operation in the banking system.

Due to the high rate of "chip and pin" card payments the number of cheques written has decreased but they are still very much in use!

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:11 - Oct 28 with 1291 viewsD_Alien

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:10 - Oct 28 by blackpoolcol

Taz, stop spouting a load of horse manure. You will find that cheques and still leagal and very much still in operation in the banking system.

Due to the high rate of "chip and pin" card payments the number of cheques written has decreased but they are still very much in use!

There's been a major decrease due to the DWP no longer issuing Dole Cheques

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:11 - Oct 28 with 1291 viewsTTNYear

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:03 - Oct 28 by D_Alien

You can always put him on ignore, like sweetcorn purports to do with the cba-ers!

Just sick of him having the club at heart and trying to help them. The help is not required nor needed. The club is flourishing without his help. I reckon he's just stuck in the past and thinks he knows better than the current incumbents. He knows nowt and none of us fans do. Put up and shut up is the way forward.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:15 - Oct 28 with 1265 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:51 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

and its asks for Cheques which are no longer used in this country as we've gone digital with Banking in UK

Yes, cheques are still used.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:16 - Oct 28 with 1245 viewsD_Alien

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:11 - Oct 28 by TTNYear

Just sick of him having the club at heart and trying to help them. The help is not required nor needed. The club is flourishing without his help. I reckon he's just stuck in the past and thinks he knows better than the current incumbents. He knows nowt and none of us fans do. Put up and shut up is the way forward.

Think I was probably having a dig at sweetcorn (who of course, won't be able to read it) more than your post about Razzle!

But it's an interesting perspective!

*And yes, I do get the irony!!

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:20 - Oct 28 with 1222 viewszxcvbnm

I don't know the ins and outs of the club but surely supporting the team on the pitch is more important than squabbles behind the scenes. I'm all for the football

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:45 - Oct 28 with 1172 viewsDale_Pea

Things I've learnt this morning;

Cheques are no longer used in this country. Pretty gutting really, it's my birthday tomorrow and my granddad usually sends me one. DOUGH!

In order to complete the 92, apparently you can just take a picture of a stadium. Proper football experience that!

Fook me sideways...

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:59 - Oct 28 with 1147 viewscy74

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:45 - Oct 28 by Dale_Pea

Cheques are no longer used in this country. Pretty gutting really, it's my birthday tomorrow and my granddad usually sends me one. DOUGH!

In order to complete the 92, apparently you can just take a picture of a stadium. Proper football experience that!

Fook me sideways...

i'm claiming a 92 club world record then I've visited every ground in two minutes looking at photos on

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/rochdale/
Christmas Draw letter. on 12:50 - Oct 28 with 1111 viewsTalkingSutty

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:30 - Oct 28 by R17ALE

To get this thread back on track, I too spotted the errors in the Christmas Draw envelope. I turned over the tickets expecting some sort of offer on the reverse and what do I see.... an advert for the Dale Bar. Good that they are advertising it, but why not make each ticket worth 50p off a pint for the rest of the season?

After brief consideration, I did something I've never done before and threw the lot in the bin (Blue).

With an offer and some care and love in preparing the package, I'd have spent half an hour today buying all 20 books myself, but I cba, just like Norden Blue and Doris stated earlier, that attending matches even is not top of their priority list. Likewise, after 30 years of living for the club, I'm now living for me as I cba putting the club way out in front of everything else.

The club has won. It took some doing, but it has finally got there, despite protestations and forewarnings over many recent years, it's kept its head firmly in the sand and has driven some of the good ones away whilst retaining its culture for the hanger on and the general good fer nowt.

See you in the Shrimper on Saturday, i cant see you resisting that one
Christmas Draw letter. on 13:29 - Oct 28 with 1071 viewsTVOS1907

Christmas Draw letter. on 11:45 - Oct 28 by Dale_Pea

Fook me sideways...

Rumour has it Tazzy's 'Doing The 92' is using the same criteria as Ryan Lowe's goalscoring 'record'.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Christmas Draw letter. on 13:58 - Oct 28 with 1036 viewsswainclubber

looks fun this 92 club lark. might have a crack myself. Google street view here we go
Christmas Draw letter. on 18:20 - Oct 28 with 918 viewsfermin

Christmas Draw letter. on 13:58 - Oct 28 by swainclubber

looks fun this 92 club lark. might have a crack myself. Google street view here we go

Even the non-tinpot site says you have see a game at each of the 92. I joined the 92 back in about 1992 (end of season game at Mansfield was the last), but I haven't done anything with them since - haven't even heard from them for over 15 years.

I had to submit a list of games I had seen and they filled in the gaps for details I could not remember or know, mainly attendances. They don't actually ask for proof you had actually been to the games so you could just make up a list, especially as you can easily get all the info from the internet these days. Tazzy could try that if he can't be bothered to see a game at each ground and really wants to join the club. Like him I did originally set out with the ambition of seeing Dale at every league ground but I soon realised by the mid-1980s that that would never happen and went to lots of neutral games.

Back on subject, I have not had my Xmas draw tickets yet either. As an exile I usually just buy them myself and send them back, though I did not bother with the summer draw, to be honest.
Christmas Draw letter. on 19:02 - Oct 28 with 883 viewsShun

Every day this board gets weirder.
Christmas Draw letter. on 20:54 - Oct 28 with 836 viewsSalwaDale

Christmas Draw letter. on 19:02 - Oct 28 by Shun

Every day this board gets weirder.

Indeed.

I don't think that 92 grounds actually exist. They are just a figment of the imagination of Tazzy/Razzle (we all know they are the same person). I will send a cheque to anyone who can prove different.

TBBT

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:04 - Oct 28 with 819 viewsR17ALE

Christmas Draw letter. on 20:54 - Oct 28 by SalwaDale

Indeed.

I don't think that 92 grounds actually exist. They are just a figment of the imagination of Tazzy/Razzle (we all know they are the same person). I will send a cheque to anyone who can prove different.

Now Now Mr Wigan. Tazzy is an internet phenomenon created by an internet geek, seeking to dupe all those who read his posts. I can reveal he is called Brian and lives in Wardle.

He signs his name as Brain though.

By God he laughed when we all fell for the tram sketch! He told me, "I thought I'd be found out attempting that one!"

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Christmas Draw letter. on 22:24 - Oct 28 with 753 viewsdownunder

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:00 - Oct 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

But i don't think England Under 21s are touring all 92 ground just those who done faviours for The FA like hosted U19s games and stuff like that hense they'll be coming spotland very soon were we might just see the ground fully sold out for the young lions

hens or lions, make your mind up!
Christmas Draw letter. on 12:10 - Oct 29 with 646 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Christmas Draw letter. on 21:04 - Oct 28 by R17ALE

Now Now Mr Wigan. Tazzy is an internet phenomenon created by an internet geek, seeking to dupe all those who read his posts. I can reveal he is called Brian and lives in Wardle.

He signs his name as Brain though.

By God he laughed when we all fell for the tram sketch! He told me, "I thought I'd be found out attempting that one!"

He's one of the finest method actors this side of Hollywood, sorry Hollinwood.

If you're very lucky he lets his guard down and regales tales of when him, Gielgud and Alec Guiness played crib whilst enjoying a nutty brown warm ale during intervals in the Globe Theatre. He was also responsible for turning Brian Blessed from Joe Pasquale's understudy to the booming medieval-king-like figure we know and love today.

He then realises he's giving the game away and resorts to talking shite again.

He's a true professional darling, a luvie.

People presume that he sustains himself from Social Security. This is a ruse. He lives comfortably from the royalties he receives everytime someone booms.......GORDON'S ALIVE!!.

That's another four quid I owe him.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Christmas Draw letter. on 12:53 - Oct 29 with 610 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Christmas Draw letter. on 23:07 - Oct 27 by NewMilne

Interestingly this thread seems to have started with a comment about grammar and sentences etc

No full stop at the end of that post?
Christmas Draw letter. on 12:58 - Oct 29 with 604 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Christmas Draw letter. on 10:30 - Oct 28 by R17ALE

To get this thread back on track, I too spotted the errors in the Christmas Draw envelope. I turned over the tickets expecting some sort of offer on the reverse and what do I see.... an advert for the Dale Bar. Good that they are advertising it, but why not make each ticket worth 50p off a pint for the rest of the season?

After brief consideration, I did something I've never done before and threw the lot in the bin (Blue).

With an offer and some care and love in preparing the package, I'd have spent half an hour today buying all 20 books myself, but I cba, just like Norden Blue and Doris stated earlier, that attending matches even is not top of their priority list. Likewise, after 30 years of living for the club, I'm now living for me as I cba putting the club way out in front of everything else.

The club has won. It took some doing, but it has finally got there, despite protestations and forewarnings over many recent years, it's kept its head firmly in the sand and has driven some of the good ones away whilst retaining its culture for the hanger on and the general good fer nowt.

The club has won. It took some doing,

So where does that put us in the league? :-)

I too have stopped showing interest, it used to be the case that I received draw tickets but haven't received them for two years now. The club has my details, they post me the invoice when I've sponsored goals...so no excuse for not marketing to me. I think it's safe to say I am a target audience for this kind of thing!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024