Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! 09:33 - Dec 26 with 977 viewsdalehead89

I think a convincing win will be seen by us today although i am not sure about the score....!

But i will punt for 3-1
Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 09:54 - Dec 26 with 958 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

another 4-1 to keep the fans happy will do nicely over the festive period

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:00 - Dec 26 with 940 viewsR17ALE

Burton are a bogey side for us. I think they were the only team to do the double on us in our promotion season.

I'll take a point now!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:05 - Dec 26 with 929 viewsmightydale

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:00 - Dec 26 by R17ALE

Burton are a bogey side for us. I think they were the only team to do the double on us in our promotion season.

I'll take a point now!

depends which dale turns up, hopefully the dale from friday turn up

Id love to go to a boxing day match

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:08 - Dec 26 with 922 viewsdownunder

I predict an almost impossible result. 0-0
Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:17 - Dec 26 with 895 viewselectricblue

1-1.........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 10:33 - Dec 26 with 871 viewsmizfit

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 09:54 - Dec 26 by DaleAwaydayBot

another 4-1 to keep the fans happy will do nicely over the festive period

Are we going to do a Chelsea vs villa and win 8-0
Liverpool beating Fulham 4-0??
What's the prediction taz
Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 11:10 - Dec 26 with 816 viewssandylaner1

myself and sweetcorn et al will be present, thats 3 0 burton then

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 11:30 - Dec 26 with 795 viewsAtThePeake

3-1 to Dale, Grimes 2 and Tuttey to knick one.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 12:00 - Dec 26 with 754 viewsYadHoDale

2-1 to Dale.

Holness and Stanton for us, Pedwards with the Brewers' late consolation... :-)
Honest Predictions for todays game ? are we positive or still got humbug itis! on 12:22 - Dec 26 with 729 viewsTomRAFC

2 -1 to dale with grant and grimes to continue their good form

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024