Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale 11:10 - Jan 23 with 2273 viewsSnapper

Keith Hill back at Spotland
© Rochdale Online

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/3/rochdale-afc-news/77128/keith-hi

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 11:16 - Jan 23 with 2240 viewsBigKindo

The Polo Ralph Lauren body warmer is a bit of a change from the green thing he used to wear at Dale.
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 12:00 - Jan 23 with 2078 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Off topic......where are your photos these days Snapper????
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 15:54 - Jan 23 with 1739 viewsdeeplishblue

I wonder what Hilly thinks about our brand new state-of-the-art training facilities

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 16:10 - Jan 23 with 1656 viewslurker

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 15:54 - Jan 23 by deeplishblue

I wonder what Hilly thinks about our brand new state-of-the-art training facilities

Surely we can borrow Barnsley's now we have agent Flicker
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1601 viewsD_Alien

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 11:16 - Jan 23 by BigKindo

The Polo Ralph Lauren body warmer is a bit of a change from the green thing he used to wear at Dale.

But he was earning a fortune at such a big club as Barnsley!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 16:49 - Jan 23 with 1522 views442Dale

Another interview with a bit more in it.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-hill-assess-dale-140121274.html

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:06 - Jan 23 with 1467 viewsboromat

On Dale Player he says the same but adds;

- Wants four signings
- Might be some recycling of players using loan market
- Jason Kennedy may go and will need replacing, after his great service to the club he deserves his opportunity.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:15 - Jan 23 with 1437 viewsSnapper

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 12:00 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Off topic......where are your photos these days Snapper????

Due to personal circumstances I can currently only make it to night matches.

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:23 - Jan 23 with 1377 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:06 - Jan 23 by boromat

- Wants four signings
- Jason Kennedy may go and will need replacing, after his great service to the club he deserves his opportunity.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SIGNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

But sad to face the reality that JK may be on his way.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:25 - Jan 23 with 1378 views442Dale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:06 - Jan 23 by boromat

- Wants four signings

Kennedy could raise us 100k, much as I don't want him to go, someone has to. That said, JK himself may want to see it out under Hill.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:28 - Jan 23 with 1362 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:25 - Jan 23 by 442Dale

Kennedy could raise us 100k, much as I don't want him to go, someone has to. That said, JK himself may want to see it out under Hill.

we never replaced Dawson, we never replaced O'Grady, why should we start now with JK, gutting to hear he may be leaving us.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:32 - Jan 23 with 1336 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:28 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

we never replaced Dawson, we never replaced O'Grady, why should we start now with JK, gutting to hear he may be leaving us.

Bradford have pots of money.......inflate the price for JK and let him go.
tough but true,

Hilly will soon have someone lined up.
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 1319 viewssweetcorn

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:28 - Jan 23 by olympicdale

Keith Hill wasn't in charge of replacing the names mentioned, Steve Eyre was. I've full confidence in Hill to find an ideal replacement for caveman, however it'll be sad to see another of the promotion season gone.

I'd say JC attempted to replace COG with adebola, who for his age has done a better job than I expected, he's still got something to offer I reckon. But he's certainly no COG.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:37 - Jan 23 with 1322 viewsboromat

Will be sad to see JK go but if it happens I think everyone will understand the reasons. JK would go with all of our best wishes he's been a great servant to the club.

Sounds like Hill has got plenty of ideas for players to bring in. I would expect to see one or two defenders, a central midfielder and some wingers.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:42 - Jan 23 with 1298 viewsStAnnesDale

With all due respect to Kennedy he is not in the same class as Dawson or O'Grady. They would have been difficult for anyone to replace, especially Dawson. If someone has put in a decent offer now and he wants to go then it should happen. Otherwise he would only leave on a free in the Summer
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:47 - Jan 23 with 1270 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:15 - Jan 23 by Snapper

Thanks

Sadly missed.
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:48 - Jan 23 with 1264 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:37 - Jan 23 by boromat

Will be sad to see JK go but if it happens I think everyone will understand the reasons. JK would go with all of our best wishes he's been a great servant to the club.

Sounds like Hill has got plenty of ideas for players to bring in. I would expect to see one or two defenders, a central midfielder and some wingers.

What are wingers?
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:55 - Jan 23 with 1234 viewsboromat

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:48 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

What are wingers?

According to Wiki a winger refers to positions on the extreme left and right sides of the pitch (the "wings").

This is very different to a whinger - 'Someone who is always complaining'

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:57 - Jan 23 with 1219 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:34 - Jan 23 by sweetcorn

Keith Hill wasn't in charge of replacing the names mentioned, Steve Eyre was. I've full confidence in Hill to find an ideal replacement for caveman, however it'll be sad to see another of the promotion season gone.

I'd say JC attempted to replace COG with adebola, who for his age has done a better job than I expected, he's still got something to offer I reckon. But he's certainly no COG.

JK has become almost a talisman in our team, he will be harder to replace on the pitch than some people may realise, but I do have faith Hill will find someone perfectly apt, and maybe not from Liverpool.

The only thing is anyone who he brings in will surely want to work with Hill, will they agree to a contract longer than 6 months, with the possibility that he will not be here next season. I can see why the board only gave it until the end of the season, but we are in need of some stability, hope we can keep hill for next year, as long as it isnt a total disaster for the remaining 18 games.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:58 - Jan 23 with 1204 viewsolympicdale

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:15 - Jan 23 by Snapper

you have mail.

Life is a game of fate.

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 00:26 - Jan 24 with 910 viewsSnapper

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 17:47 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Thanks

Sadly missed.

Very kind of you to say so, hopefully not for too much longer.

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 08:44 - Jan 24 with 819 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I would be sorry to see JK go. One of the most consistent performers in a Rochdale shirt.
Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 09:11 - Jan 24 with 779 viewswimborne_dale

"Hill's time at Barnsley obviously wasn't the success he wanted it to be ".

Then again he lasted 18 months which is more than most managers achieve at Barnsley!

Edgar Allan's Crow

Keith Hill speaks about his plans for Dale on 14:16 - Jan 24 with 627 viewsregjenkins

What i particularly like about K.H is he appears to have contacts at other clubs and to know what is going on in football.. apart from the last man only knowing about Accrington. no matter who goes K.H will know where to go look for a replacement.
The team has some decent players, we just need a couple of key players and a "Plan B" when things aren't working. K.H give us that last time he was here.. and he may have learned a few tricks to boot in his time away. U.t.D....

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024