Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO: fitzochris 15:43 - May 13 with 2102 viewsIOMDale

What can you tell us of Kyle Wilkie?

Linked with us according to Sky sources*. Came through Stockport's youth academy - their messageboard community's keyboards will need cleaning at this rate, frothing over Hilly's supposed County obsession.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8710698/English-eyes-on-Wilkie

* Must be true then.

UTDNFS

FAO: fitzochris on 16:16 - May 13 with 2020 viewsfitzochris

To be honest with you, there are much better midfielders in Morton's current team, and in the Scottish First Division as a whole.

Also, midfield seems to be the last place we want to strengthen at the moment, given our other recruits and existing players.

Sounds like agent mischief to me. If we were scouting players in Scotland, other players I've mentioned on here would surely be in our sights before Wilkie.

Stranger things have happened though...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

FAO: fitzochris on 16:41 - May 13 with 1940 viewsfitzochris

A peer of mine is a Morton fan and has followed them all season. Here are his views to me (via Twitter):

Hmmm, not much about that article is accurate. Didn't come through Hamilton youths, Moore offered deals to 9 players so if ...

... he was so keen to keep him I'm sure he'd have at least offered him something. He's talented on the ball and has a great shot ...

FAO: fitzochris on 17:08 - May 13 with 1883 viewsfitzochris

... Has ability to glide past people and finish. But is a lightweight centre-mid likely to go missing for long spells.

FAO: fitzochris on 17:17 - May 13 with 1846 viewsD_Alien

We don't need another Andrew Tutte...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FAO: fitzochris on 17:44 - May 13 with 1783 viewsYorkshire_Dale

FAO: fitzochris on 17:17 - May 13 by D_Alien

We don't need another Andrew Tutte...

we might not have any Andrew Tuttes, has he shown his intentions yet?.

Hilly says no dilly dallying on offers,sign or move on. Perhaps his time with us has passed?

PS Fitz,do we have any scouts in Bonny Scotland to your knowledge?

You often bring up targets........pity no-one follows things up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
FAO: fitzochris on 18:12 - May 13 with 1724 viewsfitzochris

FAO: fitzochris on 17:44 - May 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

we might not have any Andrew Tuttes, has he shown his intentions yet?.

Hilly says no dilly dallying on offers,sign or move on. Perhaps his time with us has passed?

PS Fitz,do we have any scouts in Bonny Scotland to your knowledge?

You often bring up targets........pity no-one follows things up.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I often offend targets

We don't have any scouts up here. Back in 2007, I wrote to the club, explaining that I was covering a lot of Scottish games professionally and would be willing to pass names on directly of any players who impressed.

I received a response saying that Hilly and Flicker would welcome this. I started sending names but didn't hear a peep ever again.

Shame, cos I would've told the club the likes of Twaddle was a no go from the off.

FAO: fitzochris on 22:59 - May 13 with 1570 viewsThacks_Rabbits

FAO: fitzochris on 18:12 - May 13 by fitzochris

I often offend targets

We don't have any scouts up here. Back in 2007, I wrote to the club, explaining that I was covering a lot of Scottish games professionally and would be willing to pass names on directly of any players who impressed.

I received a response saying that Hilly and Flicker would welcome this. I started sending names but didn't hear a peep ever again.

Shame, cos I would've told the club the likes of Twaddle was a no go from the off.

If Port Glasgow is where they live Fitz - any move is a good one :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

FAO: fitzochris on 07:30 - May 14 with 1489 viewsfitzochris

FAO: fitzochris on 22:59 - May 13 by Thacks_Rabbits

If Port Glasgow is where they live Fitz - any move is a good one :)

Haha. The death of shipbuilding has taken its toll there, sure enough. However, there are some nice developments on the hill and, from up there on a clear day, the views of the firth of Clyde are amazing.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO: fitzochris on 20:56 - May 15 with 1232 viewsfitzochris

Very good player about to leave Hearts... And a few half decent ones too. The club is in meltdown and it's cherry picking time as far as their players go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22548390

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024