Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? 12:15 - Jul 31 with 1333 viewsD_Alien

Edit: although the Poll symbol has appeared, the poll pie and options haven't appeared If someone else can be arsed to set it up, the options I'd gone for were: Terry Gornell Ashley Grimes Kevin McIntyre Bobby Grant Someone else
[Post edited 31 Jul 2013 12:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 1269 viewssweetcorn

Can't see it being McIntyre. He was a Coleman man and really seemed to like working with Hilly.

Has this 'terrorist' definatley left?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:46 - Jul 31 with 1246 viewsD_Alien

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:41 - Jul 31 by sweetcorn

Can't see it being McIntyre. He was a Coleman man and really seemed to like working with Hilly.

Me neither, but thought I'd include all the options from the original thread (forgot Phil Edwards)

tbh I was just trying out the new poll option, hasn't worked but it might be the PC I'm using, not my home PC

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:50 - Jul 31 with 1231 viewssweetcorn

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:46 - Jul 31 by D_Alien

Me neither, but thought I'd include all the options from the original thread (forgot Phil Edwards)

tbh I was just trying out the new poll option, hasn't worked but it might be the PC I'm using, not my home PC

I could see it being Bobby Grant to be honest. Keef probably didn't let him get away with all the things JC let him, like missing out on the warm-ups, etc and he didn't like it.

If we're being honest, as good as he was, he was certainly trouble. Bobby has my money.

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:52 - Jul 31 with 1230 viewsdale_spotland

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:41 - Jul 31 by sweetcorn

When questioned last night if he had got the terrorist, hilly answered a straight yes. Could possibly have just got the terrorist on his side, however probably means he's long gone!

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 12:55 - Jul 31 with 1222 viewsseasidedale

Cant see it being Phil Edwards as we offered him a contract, I think it could have been Grimes or Grant
Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 13:10 - Jul 31 with 1182 viewselectricblue

I think its the exaccy midfield player we had on non contract last season name escapes me...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 13:14 - Jul 31 with 1169 viewssweetcorn

Who do you think is "The Terrorist" ? on 13:10 - Jul 31 by electricblue

I think its the exaccy midfield player we had on non contract last season name escapes me...

How can it possibly be craney or putterill considering they were both long gone before Hilly arrived.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:23 - Jul 31 with 1149 viewselectricblue

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024