Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's goals 18:28 - Aug 3 with 4708 viewsdale4ever

Courtesty of SSN

Today's goals on 21:37 - Aug 3 with 4331 viewsDaley_Lama

Cheers d4e, saves staying up to 1:00 for the highlights.

Poll: DF in or out

Today's goals on 21:52 - Aug 3 with 4292 views_dezzy

Today's goals on 21:37 - Aug 3 by Daley_Lama

Cheers d4e, saves staying up to 1:00 for the highlights.

Ditto Mr Lama, nice and fresh for 2nd day for us at OT

KHBA

Today's goals on 06:09 - Aug 4 with 4034 viewsjokerthief

Thanks for posting this, Enjoyed from 6000 miles away, in the land of smiles.
Today's goals on 15:06 - Aug 4 with 3757 viewsTinPot

Full hightlights
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 15:07]
Today's goals on 15:42 - Aug 4 with 3696 views442Dale

Thanks for that.

Great save by Lillis with his left foot at 0-0. When a keeper does something similar with his hands it gets more credit.

Some quality crosses from Welcomebacktojackcompton. You don't often get such delivery time and again at our level.

Finally, would it be an idea for Dale to have a YouTube channel for highlights like that? It wouldn't affect DalePlayer subscriptions because the goals are on everywhere else numerous times, doubt many use the Player service exclusively for videos of the games. It would definitely be something that could build upon the improvements in online output, and would be a good service for fans who wouldn't normally bother watching highlights.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's goals on 19:20 - Aug 4 with 3506 viewsSalwaDale

Today's goals on 15:42 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

Thanks for that.

Great save by Lillis with his left foot at 0-0. When a keeper does something similar with his hands it gets more credit.

Some quality crosses from Welcomebacktojackcompton. You don't often get such delivery time and again at our level.

Finally, would it be an idea for Dale to have a YouTube channel for highlights like that? It wouldn't affect DalePlayer subscriptions because the goals are on everywhere else numerous times, doubt many use the Player service exclusively for videos of the games. It would definitely be something that could build upon the improvements in online output, and would be a good service for fans who wouldn't normally bother watching highlights.

If the same length of highlights was on a youtube channel I think it would make me think twice about my subscription.

TBBT

Today's goals on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 3450 views442Dale

Today's goals on 19:20 - Aug 4 by SalwaDale

If the same length of highlights was on a youtube channel I think it would make me think twice about my subscription.

Fair enough, might be way off then. Never used the highlights when I had it, just interviews and commentary.

Suppose any decision on it made by clubs surrounds just how much importance is placed on Player subscribers. If we've got a load and it's a big income stream, might not want to risk losing hundreds.

Today's goals on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 3402 viewsTiki_Beach

As quality as the pass was from Hogan for the third, I doubt it would have made it had the pitch not been in the condition its in!
Login to get fewer ads

Today's goals on 21:32 - Aug 4 with 3325 viewswmgunit

Those highlights make you realise how may free headers Pools had in that game. The video doesn't even include all the opportunities they had! Some work to be done on defending crosses.

I'm still not bored of seeing that Hogan goal after about 20 viewings though.
Today's goals on 23:02 - Aug 4 with 3242 viewsdownunder

Today's goals on 06:09 - Aug 4 by jokerthief

Thanks for posting this, Enjoyed from 6000 miles away, in the land of smiles.

And by those 10,000 miles or so away. Thanks.
Today's goals on 23:35 - Aug 4 with 3221 views442Dale

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/8854686/roc

Highlights are available on Sky - had forgotten! Some stuff not seen before, especially the full extent of Hogan's contribution to Henderson's goal.

Having seen that, do think there's even more reason for clubs to look at YouTube because the content is out there eventually, but by getting it on first (Sky's is next day) they'll be developing the fan interaction that's targeted more and more.

Today's goals on 10:53 - Aug 5 with 3083 viewsPeaky

Finally after 2 years with no login I can post again :) the videos of the goals is awesome as we can not get access over here so keep up the good work
Today's goals on 10:59 - Aug 5 with 3067 viewsisitme

Today's goals on 23:35 - Aug 4 by 442Dale

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/8854686/roc

Highlights are available on Sky - had forgotten! Some stuff not seen before, especially the full extent of Hogan's contribution to Henderson's goal.

Having seen that, do think there's even more reason for clubs to look at YouTube because the content is out there eventually, but by getting it on first (Sky's is next day) they'll be developing the fan interaction that's targeted more and more.

Is there not some form of copyright agreement which means that Dale Player get the extended highlights and then Sky have the goals which may prevent Dale from creating their own YouTube channel with match highlights?

EDIT

I see that snippets from Dale Player content have been added to the Dale YouTube channel which has just been launched. That might be a good way to help drive subscriptions to Dale Player?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2013 11:21]
Today's goals on 11:51 - Aug 5 with 3034 viewssandylaner1

clever

sub'd to the youtube channel

we only need to sort the drinks machine out in the sandy now then we're in the 21st century
Today's goals on 12:58 - Aug 5 with 2967 viewsaleanddale

Good to see extended highlights.

as good as we were Hartlepool were wasteful in front of goal but no doubt we will get better cutting out crosses as August and the early season games come thick and fast....

Donny is a really good test to see where we are currently at, Then a big test down at Bogey ground Burton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024