Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale twitter feed 21:58 - Aug 19 with 1159 views442Dale

Really is a brilliant service.

Away on holiday at the moment with no sky or access to GMR so although I was getting texts from the game, it was twitter for regular updates. First time I've followed it closely and it covers pretty much every event and allows you to get a feel for the game and pattern of play.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale twitter feed on 22:02 - Aug 19 with 1115 viewsroccydaleian

Agreed! Quality stuff.
Dale twitter feed on 22:03 - Aug 19 with 1092 viewsfitzochris

I'm in the same boat more frequently. Texts from the game are great, but the Twitter updates are invaluable.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dale twitter feed on 22:47 - Aug 19 with 946 viewsBrighouseDale

A bloke I work with is a die hard citeh fan, and his daughter (also mad on MCFC) is starting a degree in Sports Media at Salford Uni in a few weeks. I was just telling him yesterday what a difference Leighanne has made since taking over the media output at little old Rochdale, especially for those of us who don't live nearby.

All those YouTube videos she puts up, and all the posts on Twitter / Facebook do really make you feel so much more connected with the club. And the official website has come on leaps and bounds. So credit where credit's due, she's doing a great job and finally seems to have addressed the lack of content we put up with before.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Dale twitter feed on 22:55 - Aug 19 with 910 viewsRalphs12

Dale twitter feed on 22:47 - Aug 19 by BrighouseDale

A bloke I work with is a die hard citeh fan, and his daughter (also mad on MCFC) is starting a degree in Sports Media at Salford Uni in a few weeks. I was just telling him yesterday what a difference Leighanne has made since taking over the media output at little old Rochdale, especially for those of us who don't live nearby.

All those YouTube videos she puts up, and all the posts on Twitter / Facebook do really make you feel so much more connected with the club. And the official website has come on leaps and bounds. So credit where credit's due, she's doing a great job and finally seems to have addressed the lack of content we put up with before.

The only thing I'd like a bit more info on injuries and that sort of thing, but its not always possible so its not a huge gripe. Everything else though is a massive improvement and I hope it continues.
Dale twitter feed on 23:04 - Aug 19 with 867 viewsWhiteyBFC

I follow it and it's first rate. Puts ours to shame. In fact ours is mocked quite regularly.

"shot and a goal by Coventry.."

"Barnsley pass it for a while.."

Having only recently followed Huddersfield's, theirs is excellent also. Especially when describing Jacob curling one int top bag.

Congrats on the result, Matty Done hat trick eh? Who'd have thunk it? I'll tell you who - King fcukin Keith.

Very pleased with our point against a very strong Coventry side too. Just a shame the Blunts got a result otherwise it'd have been a perfect evening.
Dale twitter feed on 23:09 - Aug 19 with 836 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale twitter feed on 23:04 - Aug 19 by WhiteyBFC

I follow it and it's first rate. Puts ours to shame. In fact ours is mocked quite regularly.

"shot and a goal by Coventry.."

"Barnsley pass it for a while.."

Having only recently followed Huddersfield's, theirs is excellent also. Especially when describing Jacob curling one int top bag.

Congrats on the result, Matty Done hat trick eh? Who'd have thunk it? I'll tell you who - King fcukin Keith.

Very pleased with our point against a very strong Coventry side too. Just a shame the Blunts got a result otherwise it'd have been a perfect evening.

Well done to young Jakub, Whitey lad......did n't realize he had left Boro for the Galpharm.

Easier to get there I guess?

Super Doney helps us get going..........here we go!
Dale twitter feed on 23:26 - Aug 19 with 773 viewsScunnydale

I really missed it tonight. OfficiallyDale and RichPartington are always worth following on match day.

Before I went into the great unknown, why were the OD tweets coming from "Somerset and North Devon"?!
Dale twitter feed on 23:29 - Aug 19 with 760 views442Dale

Dale twitter feed on 23:26 - Aug 19 by Scunnydale

I really missed it tonight. OfficiallyDale and RichPartington are always worth following on match day.

Before I went into the great unknown, why were the OD tweets coming from "Somerset and North Devon"?!

Reverting back to teletext would be preferable to Partington.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Dale twitter feed on 23:41 - Aug 19 with 721 viewsTVOS1907

Dale twitter feed on 22:55 - Aug 19 by Ralphs12

The only thing I'd like a bit more info on injuries and that sort of thing, but its not always possible so its not a huge gripe. Everything else though is a massive improvement and I hope it continues.

The manager likes to keep injury news in-house.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale twitter feed on 23:44 - Aug 19 with 699 viewsRalphs12

Dale twitter feed on 23:41 - Aug 19 by TVOS1907

The manager likes to keep injury news in-house.

Thought that might be the case
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 23:44]
Dale twitter feed on 07:52 - Aug 20 with 475 viewsMattbdale

Dale twitter feed on 23:26 - Aug 19 by Scunnydale

I noticed that as well.

Love the twitter feed great way of interacting with the club and fellow fans.

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024