Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeovil v United 16:54 - Jan 4 with 1484 viewsbeat_the_bishop

Based on that 45 mins I think if we landed United at home in the next round we would actually beat them!

Yeovil have done well defensively but when in possession the ball is like a Grenade, they just can't wait to get rid of it showing zero composure. Obviously they are completely lacking confidence and belief.

Is it just me or do you really hate the ignorance from commentators? Very very few have an idea about the lower leagues, obviously there is a gulf but the commentators go on like League One/Two teams are all bricklayers and can't run for 90 minutes. Times have changed, fitness wise I reckon Dale are consistent if not stronger as the game goes on. They are full time athletes and even clubs with a budget like ours have sports scientists and nutritionists. And looking at yeovils and Dales pitch there's no longer that 'excuse' to use anymore when facing lower league opposition. I sort of find some of the comments disrespectful but then again comical. I find premiershit fans know absolutely nothing about the lower leagues and only know stuff about the premiershit because of Sky Sports News etc. Yet, my knowledge much like a lot of fellow Dale fans is quite vast, I like to think I know a reasonable amount about every professional club. I'm not sure if that's geeky or just respectful of other clubs and and the English game. I can't quite put my finger on it?

Let's all cross our fingers tomorrow evening, I think 'Little Dale' deserve their chance in the headlights. In praying we get a top club at home. Obviously not as much money but for Dale to show the nation that not all lower league clubs play on a cow field and lump balls into the box from any angle know to man. I wouldn't trade being a Dale fan for anything, and I find great joy in telling people I support my local team. Supporting United or City is unthinkable, I just don't get it? I'm from Rochdale, unless the town never had a club then maybe, but we do. So it's a no brainer.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 16:54]
Yeovil v United on 16:56 - Jan 4 with 1451 viewsDaley_Lama

Long post posted just as Man U score.

For those believing that the FA Cup means nothing to Premiership clubs and players, Herrera's celebration shows at least one player who was chuffed to little bits to score just now.

Poll: DF in or out

Yeovil v United on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 1420 viewsbeat_the_bishop

Yeovil v United on 16:56 - Jan 4 by Daley_Lama

Long post posted just as Man U score.

For those believing that the FA Cup means nothing to Premiership clubs and players, Herrera's celebration shows at least one player who was chuffed to little bits to score just now.

Typical ha! Could have been a whole lot different if Kiefer Moore had of took that chance. Uniteds defence is the worst I've seen it in my lifetime.

I think the FA Cup means a lot to the players. It's the managers who have damaged it over the years fielding youth and reserve players. They soon change their tune when they get to the quarter finals mind!
Yeovil v United on 19:04 - Jan 4 with 1235 viewsTrueDaleBlue

I agree, makes me laugh when I say I support Rochdale, they always respond with dont you support a big team aswell.
Yeovil put their prices up for home fans today charging £35 for adults, I hope we don't follow suite if we draw one of the BIG 4 at home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024