Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
contract news 11:59 - Jun 22 with 3516 viewsupthedale89

Either bbm signed extension or tom kennedy has had no offers so settling for us
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 12:00]
contract news on 12:04 - Jun 22 with 3456 viewsSandyman

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/trio-sign-professional-contracts-25017
contract news on 12:20 - Jun 22 with 3360 viewsD_Dale

contract news on 12:04 - Jun 22 by Sandyman

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/trio-sign-professional-contracts-25017

"It means ten Academy graduates have signed professional contracts at the club in the last three seasons."

Who are the other seven?

Good luck in the coming season to the three lads who've signed. This bit of news is a reminder - as the OP implies - that the offer to TK has been on the table for a few weeks now. If existing contracts lapse a week tomorrow, it'd seem that he'll have to decide soon .
contract news on 12:28 - Jun 22 with 3322 viewsToffeemanc

contract news on 12:20 - Jun 22 by D_Dale

"It means ten Academy graduates have signed professional contracts at the club in the last three seasons."

Who are the other seven?

Good luck in the coming season to the three lads who've signed. This bit of news is a reminder - as the OP implies - that the offer to TK has been on the table for a few weeks now. If existing contracts lapse a week tomorrow, it'd seem that he'll have to decide soon .

Of the other seven I can only think of 6 at the moment who would be

Jamie Allen, Callum Camps, Andy Cannon, Scott Tanser, Joel Logan and Jonny Diba.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

contract news on 12:32 - Jun 22 with 3291 viewsAtThePeake

contract news on 12:28 - Jun 22 by Toffeemanc

Jamie Allen, Callum Camps, Andy Cannon, Scott Tanser, Joel Logan and Jonny Diba.

Scott Hogan?

Tangled up in blue.

contract news on 12:35 - Jun 22 with 3271 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Callum Camps
Scott Tanser
Darcy O'Connor
Jamie Allen
Joel Logan
Andy Cannon

Can't for the life of me think of the other but it's not Diba, he's still on a YTS. Is it Rhys Gray?
contract news on 12:35 - Jun 22 with 3271 viewsDickydaler

I think it might have been D'Arcy O'Connor.
Ah, if you're not including Diba, then I'm not sure.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 12:37]
contract news on 12:40 - Jun 22 with 3237 viewsToffeemanc

contract news on 12:35 - Jun 22 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

Callum Camps
Scott Tanser
Darcy O'Connor
Jamie Allen
Joel Logan
Andy Cannon

Can't for the life of me think of the other but it's not Diba, he's still on a YTS. Is it Rhys Gray?

You've got the missing one one which was Darcy O'Connor.

Diba was on YTS but then signed his first professional contract in November last year not long after his 17th birthday.

With only O'Connor not going on to make the grade at Dale that's a pretty impressive development program!

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

contract news on 13:08 - Jun 22 with 3104 viewsdingdangblue

You could add Connor Ronan to the list who would 100% have been offered pro terms - now at Wolves.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024