Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE DALE SO FAR! 20:37 - Jan 15 with 238 viewsRoChDaLe

credit to the squad on a good half of a season , but i just think , we need to concentrate more when we have a slender margin in a game.... eg 1-0 , we never seem to make it easy do we dale , entertaining but heart in the mouth stuff , im a bit dissapointed after dales result today , because we had more possesion and better chances , or more like half chances.. wouldn't really say it was the best game ever , but credit to both teams , no messing about straight in there , you would of thought dale would of had more shots , due to the bad weather conditions , referee somehow seemed to slow the whole game down , when it couldn't really get much slower.... dickinson seems to be good , think a bit more understanding with o'grady is needed , but im sure it will come in time , absolute admire nicky adams , we can all see hes not a big lad , but by god he gets stuck in there , you dont really see many decent wingers who get back and get stuck in , but hes one of them.... and i do hope that perkins comes in and then can replace BBM , hes a good player , far too inconsitent for me much the same as joey thompson , and josh thompson didn't look like he was comfortable today with the time he had on the pitch ! ;)

how is anthony elding still in league one?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024