Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time challenge. 16:01 - Aug 6 with 2386 views442Dale

The old version was ace.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Half time challenge. on 17:57 - Aug 6 with 2303 viewsToffeemanc

The new one boring and watched in near silence from the stands. Needs a rethink in my opinion.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Half time challenge. on 00:03 - Aug 7 with 2034 viewsDaleaholic

The frisbee challenge thing just isn't relevant whatsoever. I hope it doesn't stay as it was really poor.

Spin and win don't have a copyright on the 'dizzy penalty' so let's just adapt it for Papa Johns.

'The Papa Johns Dizzy Pizza Penalty'
(All I want is a free pizza if they use it)

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Half time challenge. on 11:22 - Aug 7 with 1902 viewsmacro

Needs tweaking, I can understand the frisbee link to pizzas but why fix something that wasn’t broke. Maybe a new microphone needed as well
Half time challenge. on 10:11 - Aug 13 with 1620 viewsYouTubeDale

There was even booing on Tuesday when this started. A complete flop and I agree it needs revamping quickly or reverting back to the Spin and Win format.

Perhaps creative people could put up some suggestions here.

#TEAMROCHDALE

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Half time challenge. on 10:19 - Aug 13 with 1606 views442Dale

Half time challenge. on 10:11 - Aug 13 by YouTubeDale

There was even booing on Tuesday when this started. A complete flop and I agree it needs revamping quickly or reverting back to the Spin and Win format.

Perhaps creative people could put up some suggestions here.

#TEAMROCHDALE

Revert back to last year's game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

All that's changed is the prize, I doubt Papa Jobn's will mind that pizza frisbees aren't being thrown.

Half time challenge. on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 1523 views49thseason

From what I can see from the other end of the ground, its as if they are making it up as they go along. Its obvious that someone had half an idea but didn't bother to run through the game a few times and certaily didn't script the commentary to actually attempt to mention the sponsor regularly. Its a pale immitation of the spin and win concept and unlikely to bring in more businesses to sponsor the club. Embarassingly amateurish.
Half time challenge. on 19:16 - Aug 14 with 1383 viewslyberoc

Saw it for the first time on Tues from the Sandy, didn,t have a clue what was going on, didn,t look at all interesting so I went and bought a pie!
Half time challenge. on 19:42 - Aug 14 with 1354 viewsRoChDaLe

Half time challenge. on 19:16 - Aug 14 by lyberoc

Saw it for the first time on Tues from the Sandy, didn,t have a clue what was going on, didn,t look at all interesting so I went and bought a pie!

Well there we go then, you've Sussed it! Maybe they're making the half time entertainment as boring as possible so we spend more money on food and drink as an alternative! God the people running Rochdale at the moment have improved their game haven't they!

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Login to get fewer ads

Half time challenge. on 09:40 - Aug 15 with 1148 viewsYouTubeDale

Anybody with half a brain can see it's not working. If it doesn't change then someone isn't doing their job properly. In essence, marketing is asking what the customers want and then you give them what they asked for. Here,we are asking for good entertainment. If they don't pick it up by viewing the pathetic "entertainment'" on show, they should at least feel the pulse via this forum, questionaires, etc,etc. It's simple stuff really.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Half time challenge. on 15:50 - Aug 20 with 869 views442Dale

Can't get a pizza the action today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024