Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united 19:38 - Mar 5 with 1983 viewsrafcsjm

Poll: In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand)

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 21:30 - Mar 5 with 1839 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Embarrassing. Nothing more needs saying.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 00:21 - Mar 6 with 1679 viewsDaley_Lama

To those who are trying to create a singing section/drum lead area in that part of the TDS.

1. Praise your own

Try and only sing songs pro-Rochdale rather than anti the opposition. Those you sang pro-Rochdale started to spread left on occasions yesterday. Those anti-opposition didn't and then some.

2. Don't abuse the opposition.

Especially please don't go down the route of the Gary Glitter songs against individuals in the away end. Gary Glitter is from Banbury, the relevance to a bloke who wouldn't give the ball back is lost on me.

That's it. Do the above two and you're onto a winner and RAFC will be onto a winner.

Do the opposite and there is a slippery slope.

Poll: DF in or out

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 06:34 - Mar 6 with 1627 viewsfitzochris

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 00:21 - Mar 6 by Daley_Lama

To those who are trying to create a singing section/drum lead area in that part of the TDS.

1. Praise your own

Try and only sing songs pro-Rochdale rather than anti the opposition. Those you sang pro-Rochdale started to spread left on occasions yesterday. Those anti-opposition didn't and then some.

Especially please don't go down the route of the Gary Glitter songs against individuals in the away end. Gary Glitter is from Banbury, the relevance to a bloke who wouldn't give the ball back is lost on me.

That's it. Do the above two and you're onto a winner and RAFC will be onto a winner.

"You're just a shit Sheffield Wednesday" did tickle me, though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 10:42 - Mar 6 with 1450 viewsToffeemanc

Rochdale Fans vs Sheffield united on 00:21 - Mar 6 by Daley_Lama

1. Praise your own

I would just add to that if you must bang a drum in the ground maybe learn to play the bloody thing first!
I didn't here a single in beat/rhythm with a song throughout the entire game it was just random banging and didn't get any chants going at all.
I hope whoever was "playing" the drum isn't pursuing a career in music as they would struggle to get a job in a firing squad.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 10:44]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024