Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keano the Red Kard Kid 14:43 - Aug 6 with 1723 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Will he be suspended for just one game (Mansfield?).......or,does his "previous" come into play and the powers then give him a longer ban?

The guy that crocked Jamie Allen will surely get a 3 match ban???

Keano the Red Kard Kid on 16:01 - Aug 6 with 1620 viewsSuddenLad

New season, fresh start I hope. Can't see how last seasons' cards should affect this one.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Keano the Red Kard Kid on 16:15 - Aug 6 with 1585 viewsmacro

It’ll be a 1 match ban - Mansfield
Keano the Red Kard Kid on 16:38 - Aug 6 with 1538 viewsboromat

It was a straight red I thought that was minimum 2 match ban? 3 matches if it's deemed violent conduct?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keano the Red Kard Kid on 18:03 - Aug 6 with 1415 viewsKnowlesy

Keano the Red Kard Kid on 16:38 - Aug 6 by boromat

It was a straight red I thought that was minimum 2 match ban? 3 matches if it's deemed violent conduct?

One match ban. Only two if it's his second of the season. 3 games if violent conduct. As said above, new season, fresh start. Hopefully not the first of many
Keano the Red Kard Kid on 18:58 - Aug 6 with 1305 viewsTVOS1907

Keano the Red Kard Kid on 16:38 - Aug 6 by boromat

A straight red has never been a minimum two match ban. Not sure why you think otherwise.

It all depends what the red card is for. Keane's offence - denial of an obvious goalscoring opportunity - is a one-match ban, the same as he received after the Southend game in January.

His second red card at AFC Wimbledon in March was for two yellow cards, meaning a one match ban. As it was his second red card of the season, another match was added.

Portsmouth's player will receive a three match ban as it was a completely different offence - serious foul play endangering the safety of an opponent. Violent conduct is a punch/headbutt, etc..

For future reference: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024