Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... 16:00 - Aug 25 with 3017 viewsRAFCBLUE

....is a definite and positive improvement.

Discuss.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 16:06 - Aug 25 with 2979 viewsblackdogblue

Probably sick of watching this shite!!

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 16:12 - Aug 25 with 2959 viewsblackdogblue

Fat wap is in the main stand 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 18:17 - Aug 25 with 2754 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He was stood outside the Sandy as I left....is there a ban in force?
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 20:29 - Aug 25 with 2565 viewsNinco

There's one in the main stand, right next to the tunnel that moans at absolutely everything. I just don't see the point. We all know that things aren't going well at the moment, and we don't need him to tell us. The players and coaching staff certainly don't need to listen to it. If these moaners think they have all the answers, why aren't they on the pitch coaching instead of sat in the stand watching? If I wanted to listen to miserable moaning old gets, I would stay at work and listen to the customers. I go to Dale to try and enjoy myself and not to listen to you.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 22:44 - Aug 25 with 2384 viewssince58

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 20:29 - Aug 25 by Ninco

There's one in the main stand, right next to the tunnel that moans at absolutely everything. I just don't see the point. We all know that things aren't going well at the moment, and we don't need him to tell us. The players and coaching staff certainly don't need to listen to it. If these moaners think they have all the answers, why aren't they on the pitch coaching instead of sat in the stand watching? If I wanted to listen to miserable moaning old gets, I would stay at work and listen to the customers. I go to Dale to try and enjoy myself and not to listen to you.

Whats the difference.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 00:39 - Aug 26 with 2272 viewsrochdale_ranger

I’ll have a Big Mac with fries dickhead*
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 0:40]
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 02:32 - Aug 26 with 2218 viewspioneer

id prefer to have 5000 moaners than 3000 non moaners assuming they are all paying to get in
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 03:06 - Aug 26 with 2211 viewskiwidale

I hope you don't work in Customer services? do you tell your customers to just stop moaning and fckoff or do you improve the service and improve the product? Try as you may have you really enjoyed the last three home games? maybe you enjoy flat warm beer as well. Moaning for moaning sake is silly and annoying I get it and I agree some people will moan about everything however the question is have they got something to moan about concerning the product at Spotland? has it been improved over the last thirty eight games?

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 14:55 - Aug 26 with 1889 viewsoff2div1

Not sure about him moving out of Sandy. I had a new person in front of us who was a gob shite and a bit of a racist.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:24 - Aug 26 with 1824 viewsBass1

I understand that negativity towards the players can have an affect on attitude and confidence, but you also have to factor in that as a loyal paying customer, you also have the right to express your views. As long as your views don't become personal or insulting.
It's a very fine balancing act but I don't think that the constant changing of team selections week in week out is helping the cause.
Add in the fact that certain players would appear to be played out of position, which to me, seems to erode confidence even further.
I have always liked playing out from the back, but because confidence is low, then the mistakes that Hilly has quoted will keep happening.

What has happened to our high pressing game, especially at home? I remember not too long ago that we were onto the opposition in an instant, trying to retrieve the ball as soon as we had lost it, giving them no time to put a few passes together.
Also, why have we lost the will to shoot from the edge of the box? It sounds obvious, but you don't score goals unless you shoot. (Apart from headers of course).
Regarding Hilly, yes, I know he can be frustrating at times, but he is the manager of our club and as frustrated as we supporters can get at times, we must support him and the club.
It has never been easy supporting our club but I think now is the time to support our team and try to instill some confidence from the terraces.
After all we are only 5 games in and uneaten away in both league and cup. That fact probably highlights the confidence problem at home.

PS, I do hope that Hilly gives Cannon a lengthy run in the starting eleven.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 15:32]

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:46 - Aug 26 with 1723 viewsDaleiLama

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:24 - Aug 26 by Bass1

I understand that negativity towards the players can have an affect on attitude and confidence, but you also have to factor in that as a loyal paying customer, you also have the right to express your views. As long as your views don't become personal or insulting.
It's a very fine balancing act but I don't think that the constant changing of team selections week in week out is helping the cause.
Add in the fact that certain players would appear to be played out of position, which to me, seems to erode confidence even further.
I have always liked playing out from the back, but because confidence is low, then the mistakes that Hilly has quoted will keep happening.

What has happened to our high pressing game, especially at home? I remember not too long ago that we were onto the opposition in an instant, trying to retrieve the ball as soon as we had lost it, giving them no time to put a few passes together.
Also, why have we lost the will to shoot from the edge of the box? It sounds obvious, but you don't score goals unless you shoot. (Apart from headers of course).
Regarding Hilly, yes, I know he can be frustrating at times, but he is the manager of our club and as frustrated as we supporters can get at times, we must support him and the club.
It has never been easy supporting our club but I think now is the time to support our team and try to instill some confidence from the terraces.
After all we are only 5 games in and uneaten away in both league and cup. That fact probably highlights the confidence problem at home.

PS, I do hope that Hilly gives Cannon a lengthy run in the starting eleven.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 15:32]

Our home record is poor but a hunger strike seems a bit extreme?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:59 - Aug 26 with 1679 viewsBass1

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:46 - Aug 26 by DaleiLama

Our home record is poor but a hunger strike seems a bit extreme?

Sorry DL, here's your b!

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 16:01 - Aug 26 with 1669 viewsDaleiLama

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 15:59 - Aug 26 by Bass1

Sorry DL, here's your b!

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 07:43 - Aug 27 with 1293 viewsNinco

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 03:06 - Aug 26 by kiwidale

I hope you don't work in Customer services? do you tell your customers to just stop moaning and fckoff or do you improve the service and improve the product? Try as you may have you really enjoyed the last three home games? maybe you enjoy flat warm beer as well. Moaning for moaning sake is silly and annoying I get it and I agree some people will moan about everything however the question is have they got something to moan about concerning the product at Spotland? has it been improved over the last thirty eight games?

It depends if the moaner has a valid point or if they just moan at everything. If you are going to be a moaner, at least throw in the occasional positive comment when the team do something well. Not just all negative and not constantly targeting the same player.

I am sure that we all make mistakes in our own jobs, and when you do, what response would you like to receive from your customers? Would a rollicking help you to improve or would you prefer encouragement and support?

Right now, if I was one of those players and I heard some of the stuff being shouted out from the stands, I would be thinking why bother.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 07:45 - Aug 27 with 1290 viewsNinco

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 00:39 - Aug 26 by rochdale_ranger

I’ll have a Big Mac with fries dickhead*
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 0:40]

Grow up
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 07:55 - Aug 27 with 1281 viewsEllDale

Talking of Mr Angrys.....
There was a guy stood near us at Fleetwood who got really agitated in the second half. Kept shouting "you Sh1thouse Barton" at regular intervals.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 08:14 - Aug 27 with 1267 viewsnordenblue

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 07:43 - Aug 27 by Ninco

It depends if the moaner has a valid point or if they just moan at everything. If you are going to be a moaner, at least throw in the occasional positive comment when the team do something well. Not just all negative and not constantly targeting the same player.

I am sure that we all make mistakes in our own jobs, and when you do, what response would you like to receive from your customers? Would a rollicking help you to improve or would you prefer encouragement and support?

Right now, if I was one of those players and I heard some of the stuff being shouted out from the stands, I would be thinking why bother.

"Why bother" because they are being paid very very well for doing not a great deal positive at the minute, and believe it or not the paying customer has every right to moan especially when they're being short changed as is currently going on and has done for quite some time even more so at home games.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 08:30 - Aug 27 with 1241 viewschalky_ncfc

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 07:55 - Aug 27 by EllDale

Talking of Mr Angrys.....
There was a guy stood near us at Fleetwood who got really agitated in the second half. Kept shouting "you Sh1thouse Barton" at regular intervals.

He may not have supported Dale tbf,there's a long list of people who want to shout that to Barton

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 08:31 - Aug 27 with 1238 viewsEllDale

When I worked in professional rugby league I recall a huge row between a Mr Angry type season ticket holder and the wife of a player who was being made the target of a torrent of abuse.
When she asked him to stop he said that he'd paid his admission money and so was entitled to his opinions.
She then asked if, she paid this guy's firm £20, she could sit in front of his desk on Monday morning and hurl obscenities at him. It shut him up somewhat.
The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 08:40 - Aug 27 with 1225 viewsDaleiLama

The Sandy today without Mr. Angry.... on 08:14 - Aug 27 by nordenblue

"Why bother" because they are being paid very very well for doing not a great deal positive at the minute, and believe it or not the paying customer has every right to moan especially when they're being short changed as is currently going on and has done for quite some time even more so at home games.

The football club is a business but let's not forget they are in the entertainment and leisure business. The "boring football" thread says everything about the entertainment. I'll leave it there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024