Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An alternative approach 01:03 - Feb 24 with 1966 viewsJames1980

As an alternative to a boycott. What about at the next home game regardless of what happens in the game every fan in the stadium cheers on the team from the first to last minute? No KHBA just all 2000+ cheering on the team for the duration.
Before you pillory me hear me out.
Hill has blamed the fans for part of the malaise so why not prove him wrong. If we do as I say and the next game at The COA there is no doubt the crowd are behind the team because they are singing/chanting themselves hoarse. If we still end up losing the board can be under no illusion us fans are culpable.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

An alternative approach on 01:13 - Feb 24 with 1946 viewsrochdale_ranger

James I understand your a bit of a Jonnie come lately but if I was you I would pick another team to get enthusiastic about.
An alternative approach on 03:25 - Feb 24 with 1898 viewskiwidale

An alternative approach on 01:13 - Feb 24 by rochdale_ranger

James I understand your a bit of a Jonnie come lately but if I was you I would pick another team to get enthusiastic about.

a bit harsh that ranger we cant afford to lose fans, James just needs to find another message board.

This is not the time for bickering.

An alternative approach on 11:51 - Feb 24 with 1653 viewsJames1980

An alternative approach on 01:13 - Feb 24 by rochdale_ranger

Only when it comes to attending games. I knew full well what I was letting myself in for when I chose Rochdale as the team to follow/support.

An alternative approach on 11:57 - Feb 24 with 1630 viewsSandyDrum

In our last relegation season, there was an away day at Chesterfield (I think it may have been the game that confirmed relegation).

The entire away end sang 'John Coleman's Badly Army' for the 2nd half.

Something like that but maybe aimed at the players rather than Hill would be good.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

An alternative approach on 12:06 - Feb 24 with 1600 viewsShun

An alternative approach on 11:57 - Feb 24 by SandyDrum

In our last relegation season, there was an away day at Chesterfield (I think it may have been the game that confirmed relegation).

The entire away end sang 'John Coleman's Badly Army' for the 2nd half.

Something like that but maybe aimed at the players rather than Hill would be good.

I remember that game, terrific support and a great atmosphere from the Dale fans. We were the better side if I remember rightly but still lost!
An alternative approach on 17:20 - Feb 24 with 1445 viewskiwidale

An alternative approach on 03:25 - Feb 24 by kiwidale

a bit harsh that ranger we cant afford to lose fans, James just needs to find another message board.

I notice my post got voted down by two regulars so just to clarify that it's not personal. its rather that James positivity in the face of doom is doing my head in that and his endless questions that cant be answered or have already been answered ad nauseam.

An alternative approach on 17:25 - Feb 24 with 1428 viewsDale23years

An alternative approach on 17:20 - Feb 24 by kiwidale

I notice my post got voted down by two regulars so just to clarify that it's not personal. its rather that James positivity in the face of doom is doing my head in that and his endless questions that cant be answered or have already been answered ad nauseam.

Could be worst could say,get this c.u.n.t out of our club and get reported for abuse.

The sad tvvat needs to get a life

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

An alternative approach on 17:34 - Feb 24 with 1391 viewskiwidale

An alternative approach on 17:25 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

Could be worst could say,get this c.u.n.t out of our club and get reported for abuse.

I have seen worse on here much worse, calling him a tvvat hardly adds weight to your protest.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 17:35]

Login to get fewer ads

An alternative approach on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 1322 viewsnordenblue

We as fans dont need to prove Hilly wrong,hes doing a perfect job of that himself.
An alternative approach on 18:12 - Feb 24 with 1299 viewsforeverhopefulDale

An alternative approach on 17:25 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

Daft that your post has been reported for abuse.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

An alternative approach on 19:48 - Feb 24 with 1193 viewsJames1980

An alternative approach on 17:20 - Feb 24 by kiwidale

My positivity is only based on the adage of it ain't over till it's over. Last season how many on here thought we were going to be relegated, look what happened.
Sorry for the questions it is my inquisitive nature.

D23Y I have never purposely reported someone for abuse. I did accidentally recent due to clumsy use of a touch screen.

An alternative approach on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 1167 viewsNigeriamark

How about as a protest, when Hill substitutes a player that player refuses to go off ? I think there has been a precedent for that
An alternative approach on 21:17 - Feb 24 with 1053 viewsjudd

An alternative approach on 19:59 - Feb 24 by Nigeriamark

How about as a protest, when Hill substitutes a player that player refuses to go off ? I think there has been a precedent for that

..or a fan requests to be substituted

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024