Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Trust meeting 22:10 - Feb 28 with 1463 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/02/meeting-with-the-club-27th-feb/

Have these minutes been signed off by all parties involved, as a true and accurate record of what was said?

Cheers

Poll: What is it to be then?

Latest Trust meeting on 22:17 - Feb 28 with 1435 viewsTVOS1907

"A great deal of discussion took place regarding on the field matters. With Dale dropping into the bottom four at the weekend, the Trust communicated the various feelings that existed within the fanbase that had been made both verbally to ourselves and on various social media channels over the last few days."

Are the results of this discussion top secret?

What were the responses to the Trust's communication?
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 22:18]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Latest Trust meeting on 06:44 - Mar 1 with 1286 viewsColDale

As I've said before, we always sent minutes to be agreed as is the case in most meetings. In 15 years, the club have never once insisted or requested that we do this, and it has always been done by us. At the top of my head, the only time in the fifteen years anything has been flagged was when in the January one where I mentioned a price, and approx 12 months ago with the pitch works, where something wasn't fully agreed and it was asked to hold back a day or two until all parties had been informed. We don't take anyone to take minutes and my scrawling handwriting should be enough to make me a qualified Doctor (immediate ban to anyone mention Doc Martin) so it's also a way of me making sure I've got stuff right.

Club's response was pretty much in their statement yesterday.
Latest Trust meeting on 07:04 - Mar 1 with 1269 viewsjudd

Latest Trust meeting on 06:44 - Mar 1 by ColDale

As I've said before, we always sent minutes to be agreed as is the case in most meetings. In 15 years, the club have never once insisted or requested that we do this, and it has always been done by us. At the top of my head, the only time in the fifteen years anything has been flagged was when in the January one where I mentioned a price, and approx 12 months ago with the pitch works, where something wasn't fully agreed and it was asked to hold back a day or two until all parties had been informed. We don't take anyone to take minutes and my scrawling handwriting should be enough to make me a qualified Doctor (immediate ban to anyone mention Doc Martin) so it's also a way of me making sure I've got stuff right.

Club's response was pretty much in their statement yesterday.

Thanks Col. Much appricated 😆

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024