Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's game 07:43 - Apr 6 with 2674 viewsRaymondJohn

As usual we will have programme sellers £3 on each corner of the ground, along with Golden Gamble £1 and Scratch card £2 sellers !
Dig deep as it all help the Academy and Youth set ups.
Thanks for your support

Up the Dale!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 7:47]
Today's game on 07:54 - Apr 6 with 2634 views442Dale

Will there be a running totaliser so fans can see how much is being raised for the Academy?

If there’s a visible figure, it will help to encourage more participation in these things and the new Dale Lotto.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Today's game on 08:01 - Apr 6 with 2623 viewsBartRowou

Have you ever thought of adding a second and third prize to the GG e.g a shirt (second prize) or a £10 voucher for the pies (third prize)? Might generate a few more sales. I

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Today's game on 08:19 - Apr 6 with 2596 viewsRaymondJohn

Yes we have thought about 2 prizes.
When I took over my plan was to first increase the sales each game to allow us to split prizes.
This season as you know the prize fund as increased almost weekly, so next season we may well introduce split prizes.
The Golden Gamble girls work their socks off to achieve this so please support them.
Today's game on 09:58 - Apr 6 with 2413 viewssmaclad1

Do all GG and scratch card monies go direct to the Academy and youth set up? Or do they go in the Club's general income pot and then some is allocated on to them?
Today's game on 11:36 - Apr 6 with 2280 viewsRaymondJohn

Today's game on 09:58 - Apr 6 by smaclad1

Do all GG and scratch card monies go direct to the Academy and youth set up? Or do they go in the Club's general income pot and then some is allocated on to them?

So I do not give you any knee jerk reaction to questions people are asking , I will log and add to my q and a section I am completing for the Lottery agents and members.
This post was merely to inform.people of the sales.
Today's game on 11:55 - Apr 6 with 2223 views442Dale

Today's game on 11:36 - Apr 6 by RaymondJohn

So I do not give you any knee jerk reaction to questions people are asking , I will log and add to my q and a section I am completing for the Lottery agents and members.
This post was merely to inform.people of the sales.

It would be good to get that info out to all fans to encourage them to become members/buy tickets ie. encourage sales. As would a running total raised - please add to your Q&A section.

Thanks for taking the time to take these thoughts on board.

Today's game on 17:30 - Apr 6 with 1989 viewsHealeyDale

The signed shirt is a good idea - I’m sure they used to do that a few years ago (well, 20 or so years ago!). I remember them having a pie hamper as third prize for the draw at Bolton - now that’s a great idea! 😂
Today's game on 17:45 - Apr 6 with 1891 viewsRaymondJohn

Haha I can imagine after all the moaning that goes on about our pies if we gave a hamper away
You trying to set me up haha
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 17:47]
Login to get fewer ads

Today's game on 17:46 - Apr 6 with 1878 viewsRaymondJohn

Dale fans take a bow , Golden Gamble today prize fund £800, thank you so much great effort
Up the Dale
Today's game on 17:58 - Apr 6 with 1813 viewsRaymondJohn

Today's game on 17:46 - Apr 6 by RaymondJohn

Dale fans take a bow , Golden Gamble today prize fund £800, thank you so much great effort
Up the Dale

Maybe we could set up a poll to decide what the fans would like as a second prize?

A smaller cash prize
A signed shirt
Club shop voucher, and draw the following weeks prize
Hospitality for 2 for a Dale home game
A Dale Lotto round to collect haha
Other ideas?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 17:58]
Today's game on 18:00 - Apr 6 with 1778 views442Dale

Today's game on 17:58 - Apr 6 by RaymondJohn

Maybe we could set up a poll to decide what the fans would like as a second prize?

A smaller cash prize
A signed shirt
Club shop voucher, and draw the following weeks prize
Hospitality for 2 for a Dale home game
A Dale Lotto round to collect haha
Other ideas?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 17:58]

The shirt would be the best idea I think - easy enough to sort. Oh, and a mug. Everyone wants a mug.

Really good to see interaction with fans on this btw.

Today's game on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 1700 viewsRaymondJohn

Today's game on 18:00 - Apr 6 by 442Dale

The shirt would be the best idea I think - easy enough to sort. Oh, and a mug. Everyone wants a mug.

Really good to see interaction with fans on this btw.

Mugs are SOLD out unfortunantley but I'm sure we could get more if the demand is there !

Seriously it's the fans that make it possible so to include them is natural thing to do .
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 18:20]
Today's game on 19:28 - Apr 6 with 1512 viewsArthurDaley

Sorry chums, but I was talking and missed the GG number, anyone know the number ?

A large VAT Dave

Today's game on 19:48 - Apr 6 with 1426 viewsRaymondJohn

1837 claimed in the main lounge.
If you miss the draw we have boards up in both lounges also it gets put on Twitter almost instantly and the official web page.
Thanks for your support with GG
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024