Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message from the CEO 11:46 - May 16 with 2776 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/may/update_may-16-2020/
[Post edited 16 May 2020 11:47]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Message from the CEO on 13:38 - May 16 with 2637 viewspioneer

I agree with his position on testing. Seems odd that tests could be arranged for players of 92 football clubs while we still struggle to get the to care home workers.
Message from the CEO on 14:02 - May 16 with 2599 viewsShun

I have to say, for all the rumours about him, my opinion of him has really gone up over the past few months.
Message from the CEO on 15:10 - May 16 with 2525 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Totally agree with our position on this, hope we don’t give into the greedy , unworkable position of the six clubs.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Message from the CEO on 15:11 - May 16 with 2524 viewsDaleiLama

Message from the CEO on 13:38 - May 16 by pioneer

I agree with his position on testing. Seems odd that tests could be arranged for players of 92 football clubs while we still struggle to get the to care home workers.

Hancock stated all care home workers and patients would be tested by early June. Not the first big claim he's made. We'll see ………..

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Message from the CEO on 16:15 - May 16 with 2421 viewsisitme

Message from the CEO on 15:11 - May 16 by DaleiLama

Hancock stated all care home workers and patients would be tested by early June. Not the first big claim he's made. We'll see ………..

For what it is worth my mum is a care assistant and in the home she works in all residents and staff have been tested and are currently Covid-19 free. That was carried out at least a week ago.
Message from the CEO on 16:20 - May 16 with 2407 viewsReedy

I can only speak from my experience of testing, but here goes.

My partner is a key worker and was selected at random to be tested as part of a scientific study. She got home from work last Saturday morning and we logged on to see where we needed to go. We had over 10,000 possible slots from 4 local sites (Burnley FC, FC Utd, Old Trafford and Eastlands) we could go anytime between 10am & 4pm, bare in mind that we were looking at this at 9:30am.

We went to FC Utd and it was superbly organised (as you would expect given it was run by the military!) we were there for roughly 10 minutes, popped the test in a bin.

She received the results on Sunday evening (about 30 hours after the test was done) she tested negative.

I was thoroughly impressed by the entire process from start to finish.

Blog: The FA Cup

Message from the CEO on 18:53 - May 16 with 2184 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Message from the CEO on 14:02 - May 16 by Shun

I have to say, for all the rumours about him, my opinion of him has really gone up over the past few months.

Having just logged in shun I was going to post virtually the same as you, I have heard numerous bad stories about the guy, but he is coming across very well in the media and does seem to be growing into the role.

I don’t doubt the stories I have heard, but hopefully he is learning and will eventually prove himself fully!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Message from the CEO on 19:31 - May 16 with 2117 viewsAtThePeake

Message from the CEO on 14:02 - May 16 by Shun

Same here. I believe there were good reasons for reservations and criticisms but credit where it is due, he's been impressive in the last few months.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Message from the CEO on 20:09 - May 16 with 2067 viewsDale23years

Message from the CEO on 19:31 - May 16 by AtThePeake

Same here. I believe there were good reasons for reservations and criticisms but credit where it is due, he's been impressive in the last few months.

Been a credit to our football club lately.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Message from the CEO on 13:48 - May 17 with 1650 viewsjudd

Message from the CEO on 15:10 - May 16 by foreverhopefulDale

Totally agree with our position on this, hope we don’t give into the greedy , unworkable position of the six clubs.

Southends chairman wants the season declared void.

Probably a good time to bury bad news.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Message from the CEO on 15:32 - May 18 with 1369 viewsscooby

Message from the CEO on 16:20 - May 16 by Reedy

I can only speak from my experience of testing, but here goes.

My partner is a key worker and was selected at random to be tested as part of a scientific study. She got home from work last Saturday morning and we logged on to see where we needed to go. We had over 10,000 possible slots from 4 local sites (Burnley FC, FC Utd, Old Trafford and Eastlands) we could go anytime between 10am & 4pm, bare in mind that we were looking at this at 9:30am.

We went to FC Utd and it was superbly organised (as you would expect given it was run by the military!) we were there for roughly 10 minutes, popped the test in a bin.

She received the results on Sunday evening (about 30 hours after the test was done) she tested negative.

I was thoroughly impressed by the entire process from start to finish.

What gets me is why you were not offered Rochdale town centre? only seen about 3 cars in there, and the nurses just chilling every other time. (not a complaint, happy for them to be able to breathe!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024