Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phew..... !! 17:01 - Sep 3 with 3371 viewsSuddenLad


“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

0
Phew..... !! on 17:08 - Sep 3 with 3316 viewsrochdaleriddler

Can’t be true, I saw him on BBM’s car bonnet earlier in a posing pouch, showing off his new Dale Tattoo

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

1
Phew..... !! on 17:09 - Sep 3 with 3314 viewsBuckTheTrend

Close one !!
0
Phew..... !! on 17:22 - Sep 3 with 3226 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Phew..... !! on 17:09 - Sep 3 by BuckTheTrend

Close one !!


Bullet dodged big style.
0
Phew..... !! on 17:25 - Sep 3 with 3204 viewsJames1980

Is he one of the three players, Fitz said we were chasing?

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Phew..... !! on 17:28 - Sep 3 with 3186 viewsBrierls

Phew..... !! on 17:25 - Sep 3 by James1980

Is he one of the three players, Fitz said we were chasing?


I very much doubt it.
0
Phew..... !! on 17:43 - Sep 3 with 3090 viewsfitzochris

Phew..... !! on 17:25 - Sep 3 by James1980

Is he one of the three players, Fitz said we were chasing?


No.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

1
Phew..... !! on 18:05 - Sep 3 with 2988 viewsjudd

He's their 18th signing, I've just heard on the radio.

Poll: What is it to be then?

0
Phew..... !! on 18:06 - Sep 3 with 2984 viewsJames1980

Phew..... !! on 17:43 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

No.


I appreciate you can't really say much if anything. What other positions is BBM looking to fill? Based on the bid for Humphreys at least one striker/forward. I'm guessing the other positions are CB and LB

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Login to get fewer ads

Phew..... !! on 18:07 - Sep 3 with 2981 viewsSuddenLad

Phew..... !! on 18:05 - Sep 3 by judd

He's their 18th signing, I've just heard on the radio.


Yes. Not bad for a club under a transfer embargo.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

0
Phew..... !! on 18:14 - Sep 3 with 2949 viewsfitzochris

Phew..... !! on 18:06 - Sep 3 by James1980

I appreciate you can't really say much if anything. What other positions is BBM looking to fill? Based on the bid for Humphreys at least one striker/forward. I'm guessing the other positions are CB and LB


I don’t know what BBM is thinking as I don’t get my info from the club. I only get info once a player has been approached and, even then, not always. The players on the go at the minute? You know one of them. As for the others? Not a chance, as I wouldn’t get told anything ever again.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

0
Phew..... !! on 18:41 - Sep 3 with 2837 viewsJames1980

Phew..... !! on 18:14 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

I don’t know what BBM is thinking as I don’t get my info from the club. I only get info once a player has been approached and, even then, not always. The players on the go at the minute? You know one of them. As for the others? Not a chance, as I wouldn’t get told anything ever again.


That's fair enough thank you for what you do share.

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Phew..... !! on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 2831 viewsfitzochris

Here’s another it’s not:


Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

1
Phew..... !! on 20:36 - Sep 3 with 2561 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phew..... !! on 17:43 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

No.


If you were Boris Johnson that would be ‘yes’ in three days time.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

0
Phew..... !! on 20:39 - Sep 3 with 2549 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phew..... !! on 18:14 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

I don’t know what BBM is thinking as I don’t get my info from the club. I only get info once a player has been approached and, even then, not always. The players on the go at the minute? You know one of them. As for the others? Not a chance, as I wouldn’t get told anything ever again.


I’m gonna stick my neck out and say the one we know is Alby?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 20:41]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

0
Phew..... !! on 20:41 - Sep 3 with 2535 viewsjudd

Phew..... !! on 20:39 - Sep 3 by BigDaveMyCock

I’m gonna stick my neck out and say the one we know is Alby?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 20:41]


You need to stick summat else out - It's Kelvin Anders.

Poll: What is it to be then?

2
Phew..... !! on 20:47 - Sep 3 with 2499 viewsJames1980

Phew..... !! on 20:39 - Sep 3 by BigDaveMyCock

I’m gonna stick my neck out and say the one we know is Alby?
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 20:41]


I think Fitzo was referring to Humphreys as 'the one we know'

I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Phew..... !! on 20:51 - Sep 3 with 2474 viewsfitzochris

Phew..... !! on 20:47 - Sep 3 by James1980

I think Fitzo was referring to Humphreys as 'the one we know'


Correct James - although ‘Humphreys’ is already in danger of becoming the new ‘Andrews’.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

6
Phew..... !! on 20:51 - Sep 3 with 2464 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phew..... !! on 20:47 - Sep 3 by James1980

I think Fitzo was referring to Humphreys as 'the one we know'


Oh.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

0
Phew..... !! on 20:54 - Sep 3 with 2443 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I’m gonna stick my cock out and say one of the two we don’t know is Albys.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

0
Phew..... !! on 20:59 - Sep 3 with 2416 viewsfitzochris

Phew..... !! on 20:54 - Sep 3 by BigDaveMyCock

I’m gonna stick my cock out and say one of the two we don’t know is Albys.


But which one?*





* Not which cock (unless, well, y’know... that’s your business).

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

2
Phew..... !! on 20:59 - Sep 3 with 2412 viewsJames1980

Phew..... !! on 20:51 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

Correct James - although ‘Humphreys’ is already in danger of becoming the new ‘Andrews’.



I'm not a public school debating champion and don't be obtuse
Poll: Preferred option re pitch

0
Phew..... !! on 21:07 - Sep 3 with 2365 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Phew..... !! on 20:59 - Sep 3 by fitzochris

But which one?*





* Not which cock (unless, well, y’know... that’s your business).


The one on the left, no...hang on that’s balls.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

1
Phew..... !! on 22:17 - Sep 3 with 2131 viewsdownunder

Phew..... !! on 21:07 - Sep 3 by BigDaveMyCock

The one on the left, no...hang on that’s balls.


Rock on Tommy balls?
0
Phew..... !! on 22:21 - Sep 3 with 2123 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Phew..... !! on 21:07 - Sep 3 by BigDaveMyCock

The one on the left, no...hang on that’s balls.


Andy flounders, Dave Lancaster and Wayne Goodison are very much still on the radar. Stumbling block appears to be our insistence on happy shopper 39p energy drink rather than the more proven brands available.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

0
Phew..... !! on 22:46 - Sep 3 with 2059 viewsTVOS1907

Phew..... !! on 17:22 - Sep 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Bullet dodged big style.


How? Fitz and others have clearly explained the EFL Hub on Twitter is full of untruths that have no official substance whatsoever.

Maestro? No. Elite? No. Heavyweight poster? No. Able to be rational and not over-react to individual results? Yes.

6
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026