Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL transfer embargo 14:45 - Nov 15 with 1871 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

The Mail reports that “several” clubs in the EFL have been placed under a transfer embargo. Clubs that have taken out a bridging loan from the EFL will not be allowed to sign players until the loans have been repaid.
No details of which clubs are affected but the number of clubs involved is “less than 10”.
EFL transfer embargo on 14:56 - Nov 15 with 1839 viewsD_Alien

Good

foreverhopefuldale asked (on a different thread) whether it was right that clubs who've breached the spending guidelines should benefit from a financial bailout from the EFL

I very much hope that these types of sanctions will be applied to those clubs, which no doubt include at least some of those who've required a bridging loan from the EFL

Dale of course, required a loan from our council to bridge the payment for the pitch, but that's infrastructure and not directly to pursue promotion at any cost

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

EFL transfer embargo on 16:02 - Nov 15 with 1755 viewsforeverhopefulDale

EFL transfer embargo on 14:56 - Nov 15 by D_Alien

Good

foreverhopefuldale asked (on a different thread) whether it was right that clubs who've breached the spending guidelines should benefit from a financial bailout from the EFL

I very much hope that these types of sanctions will be applied to those clubs, which no doubt include at least some of those who've required a bridging loan from the EFL

Dale of course, required a loan from our council to bridge the payment for the pitch, but that's infrastructure and not directly to pursue promotion at any cost

If the article is correct, then I do think that it’s right to take those measures. Borrowing for infrastructure , like the pitch, is indeed different than borrowing for adding to the playing squad either in numbers or quality .

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

EFL transfer embargo on 16:18 - Nov 15 with 1733 viewsblackdogblue

EFL transfer embargo on 16:02 - Nov 15 by foreverhopefulDale

If the article is correct, then I do think that it’s right to take those measures. Borrowing for infrastructure , like the pitch, is indeed different than borrowing for adding to the playing squad either in numbers or quality .

Wonder if the barcode entry system was the same as well..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

EFL transfer embargo on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 1728 viewsHopwoodblue

EFL transfer embargo on 16:18 - Nov 15 by blackdogblue

Wonder if the barcode entry system was the same as well..

Would have thought so, surely it’s classed as upgrading your facilities to making the football day out experience better for fans ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024