Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Virtually watched opposition 09:47 - Mar 10 with 1578 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

"RAFC’s technical staff have had exclusive access to smarterscout’s complete database since December 2019, as well as tactical analysis of opposing teams during this season." Herein lies the problem, staff don't have opposition watched any more, they look at a computer program.
Virtually watched opposition on 15:51 - Mar 10 with 1344 viewsoddjob007

I think COVID rules over who can attend a match will have more to do with this than anything else...
Virtually watched opposition on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 1278 views442Dale

Virtually watched opposition on 15:51 - Mar 10 by oddjob007

I think COVID rules over who can attend a match will have more to do with this than anything else...

And although it may not be perfect, there’s all the ifollow coverage they can use.

If opposition fans can work us out from a few highlights and some stats, would expect professionals to be able to make enough of the tools at their disposal.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Virtually watched opposition on 16:47 - Mar 10 with 1244 viewsAtThePeake

Virtually watched opposition on 15:51 - Mar 10 by oddjob007

There's a feature in last month's When Saturday Comes with an opposition scout. I think he said that clubs are still allowed to send scouts to watch upcoming opponents' games providing they are within the club's next four fixtures.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024